reality 8 (pt 10)

"well i ever feel happy again?" i ask Glenn.

he nods his head and says "if you keep pushing us away more drama well start and you well get even sadder...." Glenn comments.

"that is exactly what Ron said..." i whisper.

"what?" Glenn says.

"that is exactly what Ron said and meant..." I say.

"Glenn... i see him.... and we talk a lot... and i told him about what happened and he told me the same thing you said.... to go and make up with you guys..." i explain.

Glenn nods.

"well lets go and talk to them okay..." Glenn says.

i nod.

i grab my book and we make our way down to that spot.

i start to see all of them.

my dad has tears streaming down his face...

Maggie is sobbing....

Enid looks.....

scared.

what?

i walk up to Enid and she turns around i went to go put my hand up to her shoulder but she...

flinches.

i feel the tears streaming down my face...

"i-i'm sorry." i say.

i waist no more time.

i lean in and hug her.

"i'm so sorry." i sob.

we both pull back.

"i'm sorry for slapping you.... i'm sorry for being so rude and cruel too you....." i apologize.

i look over to Maggie the my dad then the rest...

"i'm so sorry for being a total brat... im sorry for everything i did to you all..." i announce.

"but... i always have done it for a reason.... i cant just... blame this all on myself because it was not all my fault..." i announce once again.

"yeah. i should have never yelled at you guys... and yeah i should never hurt my family... but you guys really did hurt me with all the names you threw at Ron......" i finish.

"yeah, we did. But.... your not Ron you are Carl..." Daryl says.

"dont you guys get what he is saying.... he is saying that....Ron was his Mate (you know what i mean...) and you guys said all that about him when he is dead... Carl misses him and he cries over Ron everyday.... and all you guys including me made it worse...." Glenn says.

I turn to Enid "can i have my stuff back..." I ask.

"sure." she answers.

"thanks." i say to Enid.

she hands me my hat, boots, and my necklace.

I put my hat on then my boots.

I look at the necklace in my hand and i hold it.

I look up.

"I know... That all of you have lost someone...." i start.

"Maggie lost her father.....Hershel."

"Daryl lost his brother.... Merl."

"Enid lost her parents...."

"Glenn lost Noah..."

"Carol lost Sofia..."

I take a long pause before saying.

"And my dad lost my mom.... Lori."

"I lost my best friend.... And my crush... Well not a crush... Mainly a love..... Ron." i finish.

"And when you guys lost these people i did not ever go up to you guys and call you a skank..."i say as i glare at Glenn.

"No... I always go and comfort you guys.... But you guys just make fun of Ron...." i say getting angry.

I feel someones hand on my shoulder.

I look beside me and see Ron.

I look at Ron then to his eyes and smile.

"And.... Im sure Ron has lost someone too...." i say still looking into Ron's eyes.

"I lost Carl.... But... He came back..." Ron whispers.

I look at my dad and say "and my mother would not be ashamed of me.... If anything she would not even be a little but mad...." i say.

"I loved him just like you loved mom!" i yell while crying.

"CARL STOP!" Rick says.

"WHY?!"i yell.

"RON WAS JUST PUPPY LOVE CARL!" Rick yells.

"MOM CHEATED ON YOU WITH SHANE AND YOUR CALLING THAT LOVE?!" i ask while yelling.

Rick runs up to me and punches me.

I fall to the ground with a bug thump.

"RICK!" Glenn yells.

I hit my head and i feel my eyes start to close.

"No no no!" i hear someone yell.

I then pass out