reality 12 (2)

"don't call my son Crazy!" Rick yells. You see when someone says something that can also effect my dad he stands up. But if it can't effect him in any way im like a piece of dirt that he wipes off.

For example, one time people where saying I was "stupid" or "dumb" but the best was "gay" everyone just wants to be out there to the world! note my sarcasm. He stood up for himself not me and told them to "shut up" because simply if rumors where going around that I was stupid, or gay. My dad would be considered a "bad father"

But when I was being beat up he seriously looked at me and walked away. You think people would judge him for that but no! Rick is just the "perfect" father. Note my sarcasm again.

Pointing her finger at me Maggie says "Well it sure seems like it, control your son Rick!" Rick gives me a look before saying "your right." My eyes Immidiatly go wide. Did he just say she was right?

"W-what?" I stutter confused. Rick shares at look with Maggie "Carl, you have been acting very, What's the word.....delirious and you need to go rest." This is not actually happening right? i know what I've just said that he only cares for himself, but agreeing that i'm crazy is just really overboard. 

"oh, so i'm the one crazy?" i ask. "so when you saw mom and tried to freaking kiss her, yeah dad i saw it!" i continue. my head is screaming for me to stop but, why? "and when maggie smashed a girl's head in?" they both look at me with anger in there eyes.

well... this is gonna be fun.