how carl might die... in the walking dead

You don't have to read this! I just felt like like doing this xD I know we are all Rarl shippers but I have to carnid in this... As much as I hate it, to make it more realistic to the show.

"Enid!" I yell as she falls to the ground. I run over to her, and I wish I could unseen​ what I just saw. She has four gunshot holes in her stomach.

I cover my mouth and start to son into it. "E-enid." I cry. "Carl, get inside before you get shot too!" Daryl yells. As much as I did not want to leave her.. I had too.

Running to my house with Daryl we open the door and slam it shut after we where both in. "Carl!' my dad yells. He wraps his arms around me "I was so worried."

I smile, "I'm here dad." He nods and I fake a smile. he smiles to, but his was real, the smiles reached his eyes...

"Dad I'm gonna go to the garage and get some supplies.." I lie. He nods and I walk to the garage door.

I open the door and walk in, not forgetting to close the door. shaking i drop to the floor. "Why d-did you leave?" I cry.

"I-it was not y-your time, it should have b-been me!" I yell. Soon I stand up, crying I go to the guns. I pick a pistol up.

"You'll survive this world, I know you will. Your smart and strong and so brave!"

My mom words run through my head as I put the gun up to my head.

"You'll survive this world!"

I shake my head.

"Your smart and strong and so brave!"

"No, no I'm not." I whisper as I pull the trigger.

Rick's p.o.v

"Carl!" I yell as i run to the garage. I try to open the door but it's locked "Carl!"

I get my gun out and shoot the door, causing the lock to break. I kick the door open.

I look down and see.... "Carl!" I scream. I bend down and cover his gunshot head "Carl, no, no,no!" I yell panicking.

"Help!" I yell.

"Help!"

Daryl runs in and sees Carl "oh my God." Daryl whispers.

Imagine this is slow motion xD ⬇

Daryl runs over and picks Carl up. I stare as he runs out with Carl. "Why?" I whisper. I get up and run out of the garage to Carl. Daryl looks up at me crying, "he's gone Rick."

I shake my head.

"No!" I yell.

"No!"