50

Tzuyu's POV

Pagkalabas na pagkalabas ni Sana sa unit ko I immediately faced Seolhyun and looked at her na parang gusto ko siyang saktan.

"You ruined it Seolhyun!" I shouted at her face.

"I just want to be with you Tzuyu!" She also shouted. "What's wrong with that!?"

"What's wrong?" I said sarcastically. "Lahat Seolhyun! Kaylan mo ba matatanggap na hindi kita gusto!!?"

"I---"

"Get out!!" I shouted while pointing at my door. "Wag na wag ka ng magpapakita sa akin!"

Umalis na siyang unit ko and I sat at my bed then suddenly my tears fell down.

"Aarrrrghhh!" I shouted at sinira ang mga ginawa ko sa kwarto ko.

Useless shit!

I picked my phone na nasa table. I saw my wallpaper and it's her, yung stolen shot niya na siya mismo ang namili at nagpalit. My sob gets harder as I am scrolling to my galleries and messages na puro siya ang laman.

I dialed Sana's number hoping that she'll answer it but I failed. Inulit ko ng inulit and luckily sinagot na niya.

Hon listen to me please!

We don't need your explanation Tzuyu!

Wait this is not Sana.

Chae-chaeyoung?

What!? I know you're my bestfriend pero what the hell Tzuyu! Sinaktan mo siya!

I-it's not li-like that.

E ano!? Hindi mo sinadya!? That's lame Tzuyu! Don't you dare call her again!

Chaeyoung hunged up the call then suddenly Dahyunnie call me that's why I answer it.

Da-dahyunnie.

It's okay Tzuyu, I know hindi mo intensyong saktan si Sana-unnie.

I need you Dahyunnie.

Nasaan ka ba? Tell me.

Condo.

Okay wait me there okay?

Okay.

I hunged up the call at nahiga sa kama ko while hugging my pillow and crying silently.

"Chewy open the door please." I heared someone is knocking at my door. "It's Dahyunnie."

I opened the door and I hugged her immediately. She's rubbing my back habang inaalalayan ako na maka-upo sa bed ko.

"Dahyunnie!" I cried her name. "Wala na kami."

"It's okay Tzuyu." She said. "Wait me here kukuha lang ako ng water mo."

I nodded my head and loosen my grip to her. She went outside of my room. I hugged my knees while sobbing silently. As she arrived at my room I took the glass that she's holding and drank it.

I gave the glass after I drank the water and she placed it at the table na nasa gilid ng bed ko.

"You can talk to me Chewy." She said and hugged me tightly. "You know I'll listen to you."

I burried my face into her neck while sobbing. "Thank you Dahyunie because you are always comforting me."

"It's my job Chewy." She said. "So what really happen?"

"S-sana called me yesterday na uuwi na sila ngayon." I started my sentence while wipping my tears and facing her while she's stroking my hair and nodding at my statement. "That time we were happy talking to each other like we used to. I decided to surprised her but unfortunately sinundan pala ako ni Seolhyun, I didn't noticed that she sneakily went here inside my condo. I was really shocked nung ni-kiss niya ako, hindi ako nakapag-react agad and I was about to push her but suddenly we heared someone is sobbing besides us and that was Sana." I said and started to cry again.

She hugged me tightly while rubbing my back and whispering that it's okay.

"You know Dahyunnie when she walked away from me." I started. "It felt that my whole world was gone, I really love her Dahyunnie but It was my fault kung bakit nangyari to."

"It's not your fault Chewy." Sabi niya trying to calm me by holding my two hands na naka-form ng fist.

"B-but Chaeyoung is angry at me."

"Maybe she's shocked because of what happen." She answered.

"Da-dahyunnie I really love her."

"If you love her then win her back."

"I really want too but I know ayaw na niya akong makita."

"Time heals Chewy."

This is the exact thing that I've said to Sana nung 'kami' pa.

"But I don't know what to do."

"Just be yourself." She said and smiled at me.

I went closer to her and hugged her tightly while nodding my head. Then her phone vibrated and we saw that it's Momo-unnie calling.

I looked at Dahyunnie pleading that don't answer the call but she just smile at me and answered it at ni-loudspeaker para marinig ko.

Hello Dubu.

Yes Momoring. Why?

Is Tzuyu okay? All of us are worried here.

She's okay now. Nasa bahay pa rin ba kayo ni Sana-unnie?

Yes. I will pick you up okay?

Okay. I love you Momoring!

I love you to my Dubudubu!

She hunged up the call and places her phone into her pocket.

I already miss Sana.

"You're okay now Chewy?" She asked me still holding my hands.

I nodded my head and forcefully smiled at her kahit na labag sa kalooban ko ang ngumiti.

"Mauuna na ako." She said and kissed my forehead. "Stay safe okay?"

"Okay." I said. Lumabas na siyang unit ko and I stayed for awhile and decided to went home.

As I reached our home I saw Mum, Dad and Tuan sitting in the sofa watching something.

"Hello." I greeted them dryly.

They looked at me worridly and I sat beside Tuan.

"What happen?" Mum asked me.

My tears fell down and they panicked for awhile but they hugged me including Tuan.

"We-we broke up." I said while sobbing. I tell them what happened and they comfort me.

My Dad was really shocked because he really want Sana to be my partner, Tuan and Mum are also shocked.

"If you're really destined to be together." Tuan said. "Magbabalikan kayo sa dulo."

That was the best words that Tuan said to me infront of our parents.

I smiled to him and hugged them really tight. I hope so, I hope that me and her are really destined to be together.