58

Tzuyu's POV

Hello Chewy!

Yes Yuri-unnie?

Birthday ngayon ni Yoona. Punta kayong bahay may party siya.

Sure. What time?

Pumunta na kayo ngayon.

Okay Unnie!

I said and hunged up the call. I texted them excluding Sana to inform them na invited sila sa birthday ni Yoona.

I ran downstairs and I saw Tuan sitting at the sofa while watching random things in the T.V.

"Yo Zhou." He greeted me without looking at me.

"Todays is Yoona's birthday." I informed him. "Fix yourself."

He stood up and walked to his room. I also went back to my room to change for my clothes. I grab my money and checked myself again unto the mirror.

Pwede na.

"Zhou lets go!" Tuan shouted.

I saw him waiting at the outside while looking at me impatiently.

"Why are you looking?" I asked him.

"Sasakay ako sa sasakyan mo."

"Use your fucking car." I said cold-heartedly and rode at my car. "And also mauna ka na kayla Yuri-unnie I'll just fetch Sana."

Bumusina naman siya sa akin and drove his car. I also drove my car and reached Sana's house. I dialed her number and she picked it up immediately.

Napatawag ka?

Hon dress a formal cloth Yuri-unnie is inviting us in their house.

Bakit daw?

Yoona's birthday.

Jinjja!? Okay, okay!

I am waiting her here inside my car. Ayokong pumasok sa bahay nila kasi mamaya isipin niya nag-te-take advantage ako sa kanya.

She quickly enter my car and halata mong nagmamadali siya because her lipstick and hair is messy.

"Halatang excited Hon." I chuckled while fixing her lipstick. She blushed because I'm wiping the corner of her lips.

"Miss ko na kasi si Yoona." She said and combed her hair using her fingers.

"E ako?" I asked her while doing an aegyo.

Sana ma-appreciate niya because I'm not really into aegyo-ing.

"Hindi mo bagay!" Natatawa niyang sabi and slapped my arm playfully.

I start driving while pouting to make her guilty. She played a song and it is TWICE - Only U.

"You're really into TWICE." I said stating a fact.

"Ang ganda kasi ng mga kanta nila."

I nodded at her while smiling brightly and sang some part of the song.

"Anong pinaka-favorite mong kanta nila?" She asked me.

I took a glance at her and looked back infront. "TT." I answered and laughed really hard.

"Bakit naman?" She asked me while giggling.

"I don't know I just found their steps really cute." I said. "We're here."