55

Tzuyu's POV

Sana is dragging me somewhere kasama niya sila Jihyo-unnie and I don't know kung saan kami pupunta.

"Where are we going Hon?" I asked her and let her drag me.

"Basta!" She answered and kept on dragging me.

"Where's Mina-unnie and Momo-unnie?" I asked them but she didn't paid attention at me.

O-k-a-y....

"Why are we here infront of a vacant room?" I asked her again.

"Promise me na aayusin niyo na'to." She said and pushed me inside the room.

"Hey open the door!" I shouted while trying to open it.

Damn it! Naka-locked!

"Just stop." Someone said at my back.

Chaeyoung!?

I turned around and I saw Chaeyoung standing besides Dahyunnie while looking at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. I pulled Dahyunnie beside me and checked if she's hurt.

"Hindi ko sinaktan si Dahyun-unnie." She said and sat at the table. "Mina-unnie and Momo-unnie drag us here."

Oh, the same thing with mine.

"And I bet that Sana-unnie dragged you too."

I just kept in silence and I also sat at the chair. I really don't know what to say. Dahyunnie also sat beside me and patted my back.

"Lets talk about what happened." Dahyunnie said with an authority with her voice.

We looked at her and shook our head indicating that we don't want to.

"Isa!"

Dali-dali naman kaming naupo sa harap niya and looked at her. She's really scary sometimes.

"Say sorry to each other."

"What the fuck!?" We both shouted and looked away while crossing our arms.

"Yaaaah! Stop cursing!"

"Sorry."

"Chaeyoung say sorry to Tzuyu."

"What the Dahyun-unnie!?" She shouted with disbelief. "Why would I!? Dapat siya ang mauna."

"Bakit ako!? Ikaw kaya nanununtok ng walang dahilan!"

"You deserved it for hurting Sana-unnie!"

"Hindi ko kasalanan yun!"

"Oh really!?" She scoffed. "Hindi mo kasalanan!? Then ano!? You let Seolhyun kissed you Tzuyu!"

"I was about to push her pero it's already late because Sana saw it and misunderstood the situation."

"Goddamnit Tzuyu! What a lame excuse."

"Stop it you two!" Dahyunnie butted in.

Nanahimik naman kaming dalawa and we bowed down our head to avoid Dahyunnie's gaze.

"Walang may kasalanan and please lang! Lets fix this kasi namimiss ko na yung bonding time nating tatlo! Ayokong nag-aaway tayo dahil lang sa mga ganito. So please Chaeyoung and Tzuyu! Dahyunnie misses you two." She said and start crying.

Nag-tinginan naman kaming dalawa ni Chaeyoung and she offered her hand into mine.

"I'm so sorry for acting like that." She said while looking at the floor. "I am so childish."

I smiled unconsciously and grabbed her hand. "I'm also sorry for hurting Sana."

We hugged each other and pulled Dahyunnie para masama siya sa group hug.

"We're so sorry Dahyunnie." I said at bumitaw na sa pagkakayakap.

"Forgiven." She said while I'm wipping her tears. "Don't blame yourself Chaeng walang may gustong mangyari 'to."

"Thank you Dahyun-unnie." She said and Dahyunnie tightly.

"Lets go baka kanina pa nila tayo hinahanap." I said they nodded their head and we are about to open the door ng maalala naming naka-lock pala ito.

"Unnie!" We shouted at mabilis naman nila itong binuksan while smiling at us.

"Finally bati na ang maknae line!" They shouted and dance uncontrollably.

"Please Unnie nakakahiya!" I said to them. They all stopped what they are doing and looked at me.

"Kahit ngayon lang Tzuyu wag ka namang maging savage." Jihyo-unnie said.

"Sorry." I apologized and put my hand at my lips.

I heared Sana'a giggle so I looked at her amusingly.

What's with her?

"Why are you laughing?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I'm just happy kasi bati na kayo."

Ginulo ko naman ang buhok niya and she pouted at me cutely.

"Stop pouting." I said while looking at her seriously.

Her eyebrows furrows and looked at me questioningly. "Why?"

"I might kiss you." I whispered to her ear and I let my lips touched it.

Napatalon naman siya sa ginawa ko and looked at me angrily.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Manyak." She said na halatang naiinis.

I giggled at her action and held her hand habang sinusundan sila Jihyo-unnie.

"Thank you for this day Hon." I said but not looking at her.

I saw in my peripheral vision that she's looking at me and smiled sweetly. "No problem."

I pulled her hand and ran towards the garden. Huminto kami sa ilalim ng malaking puno and hugged her in her waist tightly.

"I know na nililigawan pa lang kita but I just want to tell you this na I am madly inlove with you and I will always wait for you to accept my love again. I love you."

I heared that she's sniffing kaya I broke our hug and cupped her face while wipping her tears using my thumb.

"Galingan mong manligaw okay? Papahirapan kita."

I gulped on what she said and nodded frantically. She smiled at me and hugged my neck.

She's the only one who can make me go crazy about love and I really love that feeling.