17. Unpleasantville lll

!!BE PREPARED FOR A ROLLERCOASTER RIDE!! I had a lot of new things in this chapter, so comment if you're confused.

🎶Can you hear my heartbeat fucking kicking
Your eyes light up cause you best believe
That I've got something up my sleeve
I walk my talk, no time for wishful thinking🎶

______________________

I was in the bathroom, looking in the mirror to make sure I looked decent. I smiled in satisfaction at my appearance when I first heard the noise. The compass was spinning like crazy. The needle was pointing everywhere and landed on my closet. Hastily I walked over and yanked the door open to see nothing, but endless amounts of clothes and shoes. I made a face in confusion.

I poked my head out of my room. "Jenna? Jeremy? Elena?" I called out, but got no response. To be sure no one was messing with me I yelled out random things hoping to hear a laugh of some sort. "RESPECT THE LIMA BEANS! I AM STUCK IN A LEG!" Once again I was greeted by silence, so I assumed no one was home.

I sat down on my bed, about to text Elena where she was, when the compass started acting crazy again. The needle never stopped moving. It pointed at one place, then suddenly at another. I started to get worried, and without a second thought I dialed a number.

"Damon's phone. How may I help you?" I heard his deep voice ask me. My breathing started to quicken when the compass wouldn't stop.

"Where are you? Or where is Stefan? Or any of my damn family?" I shrieked. I almost toppled down the stairs when I was trying to run down them.

"I assume he is on his way to your house for Elena," Damon answered. I entered the living room letting out a sigh of relief when I heard his answer.

But then I remembered that Elena isn't here. "But Damon," I hissed into the receiver getting the strangest feeling that someone was watching me. "Elena isn't here right now."

"So?"

"So the compass is acting crazy," I answered walking silently to the kitchen for a wooden spoon. "It's pointing everywhere and I just feel like..."

"Feel like what?" Damon pressed. I held the wooden spoon in my head glancing around at my surroundings.

"Like I'm not alone." At that moment I suddenly felt someone else's weight on me. I fell to the ground and dropped the wooden object along with my phone on the floor. I could hear Damon's frantic yelling on the other end of the call.

My mysterious attacker pinned down my arms and was alarmingly close to my neck. A feeling of nostalgia pulsed through me at the similar events happening to me.

The front door banged open and Stefan came rushing in followed by a worried Elena. "Emily!" Stefan yelled out. The attacker yanked me on my feet and was getting ready to take off, but Stefan was there first. He pushed him off of me. I fell down also due to my clumsiness. The stranger grunted and ran away.

Elena rushed over to me and embraced me in a hug once I was off the ground. "Are you ok?" She kept on whispering in my ear. I nodded in response, unable to speak at the moment. Elena finally let go of me when the door banged open again. This time it was Damon.

"Where the hell is she?!" Damon roared before he spotted me in the corner of the room. He dashed over to me and grabbed my face in his hands. "Are you alright?" He asked me. I couldn't answer. All I could think about was he hands on me and it wouldn't stop. I looked straight in his eyes which was a bad thing to do as I often got distracted by them.