1

Erika's POV
I am laying on my towel, tanning on the beach.

Mya, Jack, and Johnson are in the water and music is blaring from my speaker.

I feel sand flicking onto me, and my towel before someone crashes onto me.

"WHAT THE FUCKKKK" I said loudly and the heavy person was quick to get off.
"Shit sorry bout that" the deep voice said as he stood up off me.

I look up, seeing the most beautiful boy I have ever seen.
"I uh. My brother uh. We were panting football. And uh... I caught it.." he said holding it up, blushing a lot.

"Sorry." He said again looking down.
I stood up also.
"It's cool." I said giving him a small smile to show it was okay.
He looked up at me, smiling big.

I begin blushing as we both stayed quiet looking at eachother.

"Yo. Gray.. what happened?" I hear another guy's voice and both Me, and the guy, I'm guessing is Gray, snaps out of our daze, looking to the guy walking towards us, looking like he must be his brother.

"You threw it too hard dumbass. I fell on a girl." He exclaimed pointing towards me.

"That's your own fault. Shoulda watched where you were going" his brother said sassily and Gray rolls his eyes.

His brother looks at me.
"Atleast it was a hot girl" he exclaimed and I watch as Gray's cheeks turn pink again. He rolled his eyes at his brother before turning to face me.

"I'm Grayson" Gray said holding out his hand for me, a small smile on his face.

"Erika" I replied, shaking his hand.

"I'm Ethan" His brother said winking at me and Grayson scoffs, nudging his brother over.

"No on cares" Grayson said making me laugh a little.

"So. Since I ran and fell on you and all. Do you think I could maybe make it up to you with.. going to get ice cream??" Grayson asked me and I smiled.

"Sure.. you paying too?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow as I grabbed my tshirt, pulling it over my head.

Ethan gags, rolling his eyes.

"Just fuck already and get it over with. I'm going swimming." He said patting Grayson's back and walking away. Grayson rolls his eyes at his brother.

"Sorry bout him. His girlfriend broke up with him recently and he's been a bitch every since" he said and I shrugged.

I hear my name being called and I look up to see my sister and brother, Mya and Jack, along with Johnson, walking up to me.

"Erika." Jack said and I raised my eyebrows in response.

"Who is this?" Jack asked, pointing to Grayson.

"This is Grayson. We are going for ice cream. Later" I said throwing up a peace sign and grabbing my phone and starting to walk away.

"I'll uh.. follow her.." I hear Grayson say awkwardly before he jogs up to me.

"Who are they??" Grayson asked.