9

Erika's POV
a week later

Grayson is facetiming you...

I answer the facetime.

"Yoooooo Erika." He said sounding kind of loopy, loud music in the background

"Hey Gray.." I said confused.

"Listen. I Need to know. You. You can drive right?" He asked me

"Yes Grayson" I replied nodding.

"Good. Good.. you come get me?" He asked.

"From where?" I asked.

"Um.. um at Cameron's party." He said looking around the room he was in.

"And you got drunk?" I asked him, standing up.

"I dunno if I would call it drunk. But I dunno..." He said shrugging

"I might have taken a sip or two. Or maybe a bunch of sip or twos. And now I'm here. And I have no one to let me leave here now. Ethan just left me like I'm not his brother or something" He said scoffing.

"Okay Grayson. Where is Cameron's party at?" I asked.

"Cameron's house. Duh" He said giggling a little.

"Where is Cameron's house?" I asked him, slipping my slides on.

"Camerons house... Ummm.. I don't remember. I'll text it to you" He said hanging up.

A few minutes later I get a text saying the address.

I reply telling him I am on my way and walk out of my room.

I grab Mya's car keys and walk out, knowing she wouldn't care as much as Jack.

I get into her car and start it, driving to the address and after about 10 minutes I pull up to a party.

I facetime Grayson, him answering immediately.

"YOOOOOO ERIKA. YOU SHOULD COME TO THIS PARTY ITS SO LIT" He said dancing to the music, jumping up and down while a bunch of people were surrounding him, dancing also.

"Grayson I am here come outside." I said

"Okay. I'll meet you outside. and then we come back inside and dance" He said hanging up.

I wait in the car until the door opens and then get out, walking towards him.

"Come on We have to go dance its so fun!" He exclaimed grabbing my hand.

"Grayson I think you need to go home. Come on." I said pulling him towards the car.

"Wait." He said pouting.

"What?" I asked.

"Can we dance at home?" He asked me.

"Its your home Grayson you do what you want" I tell him as I opened the door, him getting into the passenger seat and me closing it.