2

Erika's POV

Grayson and I hung out the rest of the afternoon, and some of the night.

Ethan warming up to me and joining us also.

"Hold up I gotta call Jack" I said and they both nodded, soaking wet from swimming in the ocean just minutes before.

It was nearly 10pm.

I called my brother and he picked up after a few rings.

"What?" He asked

"Now thats not a nice way to answer the phone when your favorite sister in the world is calling" I said and he scoffs.

"You're not my favorite." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"So you like Mya more?" I asked.

"No comment.." He replied with hesitation and I chuckled.

"Can you come pick me up from the beach?" I asked him.

"Helllll No. I am not risking my life driving back to the beach half drunk. Johnson just went home. Just see if you can hang out with that one guy for tonight" He said and I sighed.

"I am perfectly fine with that" I said smiling at the two boys as they were messing around with each other, play fighting.

"Alright cool. I'll pick you up from wherever tomorrow though" He said

"Mkay. Love ya" I said

"Love you too. Later"

"Later" I said before hanging up.

I toss my phone back onto the towel and look up to the boys.

"Sooooo... How long are y'all gonna be at the beach?" I asked them raising an eyebrow.

"Umm. I don't know. Is you brother coming to get you?" Grayson asked and I shook my head no.

"He had decided to drink.. So.. No." I said.

"Well.. If you want you can come back to ours and just hang out there." Ethan offered and Grayson nodded, smiling.

"We obviously can't just leave a beautiful girl at the beach alone" Grayson said and I blushed as Ethan smiled, nodding.

"That was pretty smooth bro" Ethan whispered, giving Grayson a fist bump.

I chuckled at them and agreed to go with them, not wanting to stay at the beach by myself all night.

"Alright are we going now?" I asked and they shrugged.

"Yeah sure." The both replied with nods.

We got their stuff together and my little bit I have that Mya and Jack did not take.

We walk to the parking lot and I follow them to a bright blue Bronco.

I wonder whose car it is.. Ethan or Grayson's..