3

Erika's POV

I sit on Grayson's bed, on my phone and then realize its on 2%.

FUCKKKK.

I get up and look around for a charger but do not find one.

I walk out of Grayson's room and began looking around for a charger.

I come Ethan luckily.

"Yo. Do you have a charger I can use? My phone is on 2" I asked him.

"Yeah sure." He said shrugging, motioning me to follow him.

He leads me into his room and I walk closer as he unplugs a charger and hands it to me.

"You smell good" I said and he chuckled.

"You smell like my brother" He replied.

"So.... You're saying I smell good too" I said nodding

"I guess" He said smiling and tilting his head a little.

"Honestly just happy that I don't have the beach water on me anymore because that stuff is kinda sticky and I don't like it" I said and he nodded.

"Same" He replied.

"Anyways. I'm going back to Grayson's room and charging my phone" I said and he nods

I walk out and go back to Grayson's.

I plug up my phone and sit on his bed.

I scroll through my instagram, looking through the explore and liking the stupid things I found funny.

I hear the bathroom door open and I glance up and see Grayson.

His chest still quite wet from the shower and a towel hanging dangerously low on his waist.

I gulp a little, keeping my eyes on him as he walks across the room to his closet.

He comes back out with a pair of joggers and started walking back towards the bathroom.

He turns around to face me as he stood in the doorway.

"Can you contain yourself though??"He asked me with a cocky smirk on his face.

"I'm contained.." I trailed off..

"But are you really?" He asked me as he set down the joggers.

He walks towards me slowly and my heart beats faster, my breathing picking up also.

I cross my legs and raise an eyebrow at him.

"So.. You're telling me. The thought of me kissing your neck... attending to your every.. sexual need.. Is not something you want?" He asked me, his lips close to mine as he bent over, his hands on either side of me.

"Oh no it is." I said smirking.

"But.. Sadly. Not something I need." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"I could make it something you need." He said leaning in a little closer.

I lean in, acting like I am going to kiss him and look down at his lips, watching his tongue glide over his lower lip.

"Keep your dick in your pants Gray. I'm not that typa girl." I said patting his face with a small smile.

He chuckles and kisses my cheek.

"I'm not even wearing pants" He said smugly and I rolled my eyes as he walked to the bathroom to get dressed.

He comes back a few minutes later and hops onto his bed with me.

"Sooo... Where can I sleep??" I asked him.

I'm a tired girl. I sleep a lot.

"Ummm.. You can sleep on my bed." He said shrugging.

"But you sleep on your bed." I said raising an eyebrow.

"And..?" He trailed off, blushing.

"And.... You are a hormonal teenage boy.. How do I know you won't try something while I am half asleep. And when I am half asleep. I agree to anything.." I said and he chuckled.

"I won't try anything. I promise." He said, his eyes wider.

"Pinky Promise?" I asked him holding out my pinky.

He holds out his and we loop our pinkies.

"Kiss it." I said and he looks at me confused.

"Kiss your thumb!" I exclaimed and he did so and I did the same.

"Stamp it." I said pushing my thumb towards his and he presses his thumb against mine.

"Good boy" I said and pulled my hand away and patted his cheek once again, smiling.

He smiles looking at me, chuckling.

"You're adorable." He said shaking his hand.

"I know right" I said shrugging it off, trying to stop the blush from forming on my cheeks.

He shakes his head smiling at me.

"I'm sleeping. Leave me be." I said getting under his blankets and plopping onto his pillow and closing my eyes.

"Night cutie" He said as he turned off a lamp.

"Night." I replied smiling and I feel him getting under the blanket also.

I close my eyes and fall asleep quickly, the thoughts of the future on my mind.