22

Erika's POV

"Can I stay with Ethan and Grayson for a little while?" I asked just making sure Jack was cool with it.

"Yeah go ahead" He agreed and was on his way.

I follow Gray and Ethan to the car and get in with them, Me up front next to Grayson.

His phone started ringing as he drove and I glance down, seeing the contact as Kaylee.

I got a little curious but he picked up his phone and glanced at it before declining the call.

Hmph.

I wonder who it was.

He sets his phone back down and grabs my hand.

Ethan's phone starts ringing.

"Ummmm.. Bro" Ethan trailed off and I look back at Ethan as he stares down at his phone in his hand.

"What?" Gray asked.

"Why is Kaylee calling me?" He asked 

"I don't know. Don't answer her" Grayson said and Ethan clicked off his phone.

"Who is Kaylee?" I asked

"Grayson's Ex." Ethan replied and I look at Grayson.

"And y'all are friends?" I asked curiously. 

I'm not mad if they are. Just wondering.

"No.. We aren't.. We aren't even on good terms. So I don't know why she's trying to talk to us" Grayson replied as he parked the car.

"Call her back and see" I suggested.

"No don't what if she wants to get back with you or some shit?" Ethan states.

"Well we aren't getting back together.. I have Erika now." Grayson said as we all got out, heading up to their apartment

A girl was standing by their door, pacing back and forth.

"What the actual fuck" Ethan mumbled.

Grayson grabs my hand and we continue to the door.

"Kaylee...?" Grayson trailed off questionably.

"Grayson listen we need to talk" She said.

"I'm fine not talking.." Grayson said glancing towards me.

Her eyes go to our hands.

"Please?" She asked as Ethan unlocked the door.

I look up to Grayson.

"Y'all can talk. But I swear to god if you cheat on me with her. We will have some problems." I said and I started to let go of his hand but he squeezed it and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Can you maybe give us a minute though?" I asked her and she nods.

I pull Grayson away.