8

Prepare yourselves people. This chapter gets interesting ...
Erika's POV

We spent the rest of the day watching more Vampire Diaries, and kissing.. And cuddling a lot.

But now. It is night time.

I am eating some of the Animal Crackers he had gotten me the other day.

"Have you tried on anything you got from the mall yet??" He asked me while replying to Ethan's text.

"No.." I replied.

"You got.. Quite a bit of underwear Erika" He said clicking off his phone and looking at me smirking.

"Yeah." I replied nodding.

"You maybe wanna be my model?" He asked me, raising an eyebrow.

I choke a little on the Horses feet I had just eaten.

"What?" I asked him.

"I've already seen you in your swimming suit.. Its not that much different.. And you would be like a victoria's secret model" He said smiling a little and I roll my eyes.

"Fine" I said shrugging and standing up.

"Wait really?" He asked and I nodded.

"Why not?" I replied chuckling a little with a small shrug.

I lock my bedroom door and open the VS bags.

I picked out the first matching pair.

"Get under the blanket while I put it on" I ordered and he did so.

I strip of my clothing, keeping my eyes on the blanket and it didn't move once to show if he was peeking.

I slipped on the bra and underwear, them being lacy and a bit more on the sexy side.

I looked at myself in the body mirror first.

Damn I look pretty good in this.

"Ok" I said and Grayson removes the blanket from himself and looks at me, his eyes widening.

"Whoah" He said his eyes scanned my body, his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Can I maybe get a 360" He asked, motioning his finger in a swirling motion.

I slowly turn around in a circle and whenever I am back to facing him again he lets out a huff.

"Your fucking sexy as hell Ric" He said groaning, playing with his pants.

I chuckled and walked over to the bag again, looking for the next one.

I pull out an even more revealing set of bra and underwear, them being red and the bra having no padding, the underwear being a thong, both of which lacey.

"Back under the blanket Grayyy" I said chuckling and he groaned, pulling it fully over his body once again.

I quickly changed into it and looked at myself in the mirror once again