27

Your not ready for this chapter guys.
Erika's POV

I wake up in a familiar room.

But not in the room I was hoping I would be in

Not in the bed I hoped I would be in.

Not next to the person I hoped I would be next to.

I sit up quickly and look beneath the blanket.Seeing exactly what I hoped I wouldn't

I have no recollection of what happened last night at all.

I can only remember walking into the party really.

I get up quickly and begin throwing my clothes on frantically and I hear a loud groan.

I look back as I pulled my last item of clothing, my shirt, on.

"What happened?" He mumbled and then looked at me.

A smirk grows on his face.

"You dumb bitch why the fuck would you do that?" I asked him quietly as I threw my hair into a bun.

"Um. You did it too." He said chuckling.

"I'm your BROTHER'S girlfriend Ethan" I said quietly, emphasizing Brother's

"Yeah and it was an accident." He replies and I scoffed.

"You don't even remember do you?" He asked smirking.

"No. And you aren't going to mention this to anyone" I said before walking out of his room.

I quietly open Grayson's door to see a panicked Grayson, along with An even more panicked Bree, throwing clothes onto their bodies.

I cross my arms over my chest and they look at me.

"Erika" They both said hesitantly, the same tone in their voices.

I can't be mad at him.

I mean I am fucking pissed.

And super fucking sad.

But I can't hold it against him

We were all trashed and I did sleep with his brother.

"I'm not dealing with this right now." I said walking to the kitchen, desperately needing something for this killer headache and dry ass throat.

I drink a water as I search for anything to help my headache, taking two of the first thing I found that would help.

"Rik please talk to me" Grayson said sadly as he walks into the kitchen.

"About?" I asked.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't I be? Just peachy Gray" I replied taking another sip of water.

"Why wouldn't you be? You literally just caught me cheating basically Erika" He said

"Well we were all super drunk and made stupid decisions. I don't even remember last night" I said