13

People prepare yourself. This is a long chapter. Smut warning.

Erika's POV

We were all watching a movie,

"Guess what" I whispered into Grayson's ear and he smiled.
"What ?" He whispered back.

"I went skinny dipping for the first time" I said leaning my forehead against the side of his head.
I notice his smile growing.
"You shoulda invited me" he whispered.

"I'd rather you complain about not being with me while I was completely naked in the water with Bree" I said pressing a small kiss to his earlobe and he let out a breath.
He pulled the blanket over his lower half, clearing his throat.

"Completely ?" He asked.
"Mhmm" I hummed.

He pulls my legs onto his lap, fixing the blanket over my legs and me.

"Don't do that to me Ric" he whispered as I moved my face into the crook of his neck, scooting forwards so my thighs are on his lap.

"Do what?" I asked pretending I didn't feel his boner against my leg.
He grips my thigh as my lips grazed over his neck before I kissed it slowly as his hand started Inching up my thigh.

"GET SOME GRAYSON" I hear the one. The only. Bree and I pulled away, my face hot as Ethan and Bree were staring at us smirking.

"It's rude to stare"I said.
"You would stare too if porn was being made before your eyes" Ethan replied as Grayson was still focused on what was happening minutes before.

His hand sliding in between my thighs.

I grab his hand beneath the blanket.
"We aren't fucking before your eyes so it's not even porn yet" I said.

"Yeah give us like 5 minutes" Grayson said leaning into try to kiss me and I put my hand over his lips chuckling.

"I'd watch if my brother wasn't the porn star" Ethan said.

"I'd watch the fuck outta that" Bree replied making me laugh.
"If only porn stars were as hot as you two" she said sighing, referring to Ethan and Grayson.

"If porn stars were as hot as them then we wouldn't be able to get you away from it" I said.

"I'll be your porn star if you'll be mine" Ethan said winking at Bree.

"Deal" she said and his jaw dropped as he was smiling

"Seriously?" He asked and she shrugged.

"Let's go to your room before they start fucking" I whispered and he picks me up and I start laughing.
He walks to his room and shuts the door behind us, tossing me gently onto the bed making me giggle.
He crawls up on top of me, hovering his body over mine.

He makes me want him so bad.
He pulls gently on my shirt and I shrug, before letting him pull it off me.

My body in my bikini is revealed as he tosses the shirt away.
His hand rubbed down my side slowly, gripping the back of my thigh as he raised my leg.

His hardness pokes through his joggers, pressing against my bottoms.

Any other guy that tried this shit with me, I always shot down, or was uncomfortable. Grayson however, just makes me want more.