19

Grayson's POV
Morning
I wake up feeling kisses on my neck.
Erika's hand is rested on my jaw as her lips pecked my neck randomly, some kisses longer than others.

She had kind of rolled off of me but was still halfway on me, one of her legs was across my waist but bent so it was between my legs.

I slide my hand up her back gently, letting her know I'm awake.

I clear my throat, feeling the hardness growing beneath my joggers.

"Goodmorning" she whispered, rubbing her hand gently down to my chest.

"Good morning" I replied, extremely turned on.

She pushes herself up gently, supporting her weight against her arm and she looks down at me.

I glance down her body briefly and could see her nipples poking through her shirt.

"You okay?" She asked me, smirking a little and I look back up to her face. 

"Yeah.." I trailed off, struggling not to look back down to her chest.

She sits up completely and moves to sitting on my lap, looking down at me while her hands rested on my chest.

"Erikaaa" I whined, knowing she knew what she was doing to me due to the smirk on her face.
She sits up straighter and I look down to her lower half,it being on mine.

I realize she must have taken her pants off last night or something as she just has her underwear and a teeshirt on now.

My eyes scan up her body and she has a smug look on her face.

This is a test Grayson.
This has to be a test.

I know better than that.. now..

"Baby I need to shower" I said sitting up and she raises an eyebrow.

"Oh really?" She asked
"Mhmm" I said trying to ignore the feeling in my lower half.

"Ok." She said and got off of me.

I peck her lips and then get up and go to the bathroom.

I shut the door and start the shower on hot before getting in. I look down to my boner and shake my head.

Fuck she's sexy.
I slide my hand down to myself and couldn't help but think of her as I started.

I wish I could go back to the day we had sex so bad and hear her moans again.

Feel her again.
Watch her lean her head back in pleasure as I touch her.
See her perfect body against mine.
Touch her. I love touching her.

I bite my lip as I thought back to the day.

After a while I finished up and washed my body and hair quickly before hopping out and drying off, wrapping a towel around my waist.

I walk back into my room and she is on her phone.

I get a pair of gym shorts and underwear and notice a sadder look on Erika's face.
"What's wrong baby?" I asked walking over to her worriedly. She just shakes her head.

"Nothing.." she replied sending a small smile.
Lie.

"Erika" I said and she looks at me.

"Go get dressed Gray.." she said sighing and I get up, sighing too and walk to the bathroom and throw on my clothes.
I go back into my room and sit next to Erika.

She still looks sad.
"Erika" I said, tilting her head up to look at me and she glances up, a little pout on her lips.

"What is it?" I asked her and she looks like she is about to start crying when I asked this time.

"Did I ruin it?" She asked as tears slipped out of her eyes and I pulled her to me, wrapping my arms around her.

"Ruin what?" I asked.

"Everything." She replied.
"What do you mean baby?" I asked her, running my fingers through her hair.

"You don't want sex with me anymore... you don't want to do anything with me anymore.. you don't make those stupid sexual comments you used to and you don't even stare at me like you used to.." she said.

"I thought you didn't like that stuff" I said as she was still crying.

"Do you just not want me any more?" She asked pulling away and backing up, staring at her legs.

"What are you talking about I do." I said, confused and she stays quiet, sniffling.

"You said you wanted us to slow down... I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable again." I said

"A lot of it didn't make me feel uncomfortable though. When you would make sexual remarks and twist stuff to make it sound sexual it was cute and funny and everytime I just want to do something you don't..." she said.

"I'm sorry." I said feeling bad knowing I made her feel like I didn't want her.
I pull her back to me and onto my lap.

I wipe her tears away.gently and peck her lips gently.

"And you don't even know how hard it is to not stare at you." I said chuckling a little and glancing down at her still hard nipples but in her defense, it is cold in here.

I look back up to her eyes and she looks to be thinking.

"Erika.." I said and her eyes flick up to mine.

"I never meant to make you feel that way because I want you more than anything... your always on my mind and so is your sexy little body." I said and she chuckles a little, wiping her cheeks even though I already wiped the tears.

"Im not little" she said.

"Your a little bit little" I replied and she smiles a little, blushing and looking down again.

I lift her chin and press my lips to hers as I pulled her body closer to my own.
My tongue glides into her mouth and she wraps her arms around my neck.

Does that mean. That she had wanted sex from me this whole time. And my Dumb Ass didn't realize it.

I pull away.
"Are you saying you actually wanted sex and I was just too dumb to see that?" I asked her and she blushes and looks down again, telling me she did.

"I'm so fucking stupid" I groaned,
"It's okay" she said making me just wanna kiss her again.

So I did.