4

Erika's POV
I wake up, not in my bed.
My head is on someone's chest and it takes me a moment to remember what happened.

I soon realize it's Grayson and calm down a little but still am confused as to why I am all cuddled up to him.

Damnit I always do this. I always always cuddle with anything and everything in my sleep.
He arm was gently wrapped over my hip, but I was doing most of the cuddling.

My head was on his chest and my arm was wrapped around him and my leg was thrown over his waist.

I started to move away from him but he wakes up and looks at me confused.

"Shit sorry. I um. Have a cuddle thing and whenever I am asleep I can't control it. I just always cuddle with whatever and whoever is around me, I really can't control it.." I said moving away from him, blushing a lot.

"It's okay.. just remember. I contained myself." he said emphasizing 'I'

I blushed more.
"I did too. Until I fell asleep!" I exclaimed sighing and he chuckled at me.

"Not complaining though. You were the best cuddle buddy I've had in a while" I said and he smirks.

"I'm always open for cuddles" he said smiling and I laughed.
"Do you have food?" I asked him

"Yes. I have pancakes" he said.

"I love pancakes!" I said and he nods.
"Me Too." He said nodding as he sat up, rubbing his face.

"Do you want me to make you some?" He asked me.

"Sure." I said shrugging.

"Okay. You stay here. I'll be back in a few minutes." He said jumping up out of bed.

I chuckled and nodded.

He leaves the room and after about ten minutes, I get up, deciding to take Ethan's charger back.

I take it to his room and knock on his door.

It opens and I look up, seeing a sleepy Ethan.

"I'm sorry I didn't bring your charger back last night.. But here." I said handing it to him.

"Its cool.." He said opening the door all the way and taking the charger from me.

"I passed out not to long after you took it so it wasn't a big deal" He said plugging up his phone and I go into his room with him.

"Where is Gray?" He asked me.

"Making me pancakes" I said 

He looks at me in amusement.

"I uh. Hate to break it to ya Erika. But Gray is not the best cook." He said putting his hand on my shoulder

"Is he bad??" I asked, getting nervous to eat the food Grayson is preparing right now,

"Well.. He's definitely no chef.." Ethan said and mentally curse myself but nod.