20

Erika's POV
He kisses me again and our lips move slowly together as he holds me close.

I feel more than relieved knowing I didn't fuck up all chances of any type of sexual behavior from Grayson.

His hands were very slow to slide down to my butt and as soon as they got there he squeezes.
He pulls me by my butt so my chest is pressed against his and he broken the kiss smiling.  I smile back and peck his lips again, sliding my hand to his jaw and rubbing my thumb against the lower part of his cheeks.

"Why do you do that so much?" He asked me, making me blush..

"Well.. I know it's weird but for some reason I kind of like it whenever it's like two or three days after you shaved and so your face is a little prickly because it feels funny and I don't know I just like it" I said smiling and blushing still. He chuckles.

"Do you not like whenever I shave or something?" He asked me.

"Oh no I like you when you shave. You still look hot as hell with or without your little scruff" I said gliding my fingers against the side of his face gently as he smiles, his cute little dimples showing.

I love so many things about this boy oh my god..
I lean in and kiss him again and he caresses my Ass and thighs that were on either side of him.

I rubbed my thumb against his small scruff coming in again before sliding my hand to his neck and running my fingers up through his hair.

He rolls us over and so he is more ontop and just barely pulls away before pressing one more small kiss to my lips.

"Do you happen to maybe want sex right now?" He asked me, his hardness poking my crotch for the second time today.

"I wouldn't mind it." I trailed off with a small smile as a smirk grows onto Grayson's face.

He kisses my lips again, it getting intense quickly.

I rub my hands down his muscular chest as he began nudging my shorts down.

The door began getting knocked on.

"Grayson.." Ethan said, sounding tired.

"Is it important?" Grayson asked in between pressing kisses onto my neck, slowly beginning to suck.

"I nee-" Grayson cut his brother off.

"Not right now." Grayson replied before kissing my neck some more.

I hear the door open and Grayson lays ontop of me since he had been fumbling with my pants and they were pretty low.

"Whattttt?" Grayson groaned and Ethan walks to Grayson's bathroom and walks back out with Grayson's body wash.

"Just because you run out of yours, doesn't mean you can steal mine" He said before shutting the door again.

It opens again.

"And god Grayson atleast set the mood" Ethan said scoffing and flicking the lights off, a small lamp now the only light on, before leaving the room completely.

I look up at Grayson as he pushes himself up off me.

I roll us over so I am ontop of him and he begins pushing my shorts off.

I start sitting up and he comes up with me and pulls my shirt up over my head.

His eyes scan my body and I kiss him again.

Our lips move slowly as his hands roamed my body.

He soon began to move my hips against him and it has definitely been a feeling I missed from him.

I sat up off of him, sitting on my knees as he pushes off his joggers leans over to his nightstand and grabs a condom.

I take it from him and play with the wrapper as he pushes off his pants and underwear.

He looks up at me and I tear I tried to tear it open but I guess I tore it the wrong way or something as it didn't want to open.

Grayson starts laughing and takes it from me, opening it and sliding it on.

He slides my underwear off me and rolls us over once again.

His hand slides down to my core and he rubs up me slowly, my legs opening more as I desperately wanted him.

He teases me with his tip, rubbing it against my clit and around my entrance.

I wasn't quite prepared when he pushes himself into me as I had been enjoying the teasing quite a lot

I moan as he slowly thrusts into me but he picked up his pace soon enough

I throw my head back as I grip onto his shoulders.

His lips go back to my neck as he leaves wet kisses against my skin.

My hands glide down his chest and back to his back as he continues.

I bite my lip and after a while we finished up.

He pecks my lips repeatedly.

"Your not gonna get mad at me now right?" He asked me and I shook my head no.

"Good" He said and pecked my lips again.

Suckkkkyyyyyy chapter. But oh well