23

Erika's POV
Monday

I wake up feeling small kisses against my neck.

"Wake up Ric. You have school" I hear Grayson say and I groan.

"I don't wanna go to school" I mumbled, wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him.

"I know you probably don't-" I cut him off.

"No I reaaaaalllyy don't. I am gonna have to sit through a long day with people trying to talk to me about you, or people hating on me for dating you, and teachers teaching me a ton of stuff I don't need to know, plus, I have Detention." I said.

"Your were suspended the last three school days babe" He states.

"Yeah well they can go another day without me." I said and he chuckles.

"What are you gonna do all day?" He asked me.

"I'm gonnaaaaa.. Cuddle with you." I said.

"Erika. That isn't smart" He said 

"Who cares?" I asked as I kissed his neck, knowing it might help talk him into letting me stay.

"Babe" He said rubbing his hand up the back of my shirt.

I kiss his jaw gently before humming in response.

"Don't do that" He whines making me chuckle.

I suck lightly on his skin and his hand loops around to the opposite side of me and holds my hip, his arm basically crossed over my back.

After a minute or so, I gently pull away.

"Please?" I asked quietly and he sighs.

"Alright." He replied making me smile and I lean back before going up and kissing his lips.

I slide my hand up and feel his scruff just barely with my thumb, the rest of my hand on his jaw.

I pull away.

"Can I shave your face?" I asked him, knowing he was going to today because he always does when it gets this much.

"I don't know Erika..." He trails off and I pout out my lower lip.

"Pleeeaaaaseee?? I won't cut you or anything I shave my legs all the time" I said and he chuckles.

"Thats your legs though, And I know you cut your legs when you shave sometimes" He said

"Yeah but only like around that weird bone in my ankle and sometimes around my knee but not THAT often." I tried to reason with him.

"Still" He said

"I have shaved Brees legs, and armpits before and didn't cut her" I said and he gives me a weird look.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Not the point Gray. I have to shave more body parts than you. I have to shave my legs, I have to shave my Armpits, I have to shave my-" He cut me off.