6

Erika's POV

We get to the mall and began walking around, going into some stores and buying certain things.

We walk past Victoria's Secret and I see a shirt that I desperately want now that I just saw it.

I grab Grayson, pulling him in.

"Really?" He whined and I chuckled, getting the shirt I wanted.

My eyes catch a pair of slides that I liked also so I went ahead and grabbed them too.

I look around and groan.

"I gotta stop. This is enough" I told myself.

"What?" Grayson asked.

"Nothing. Just talking to myself." I said.

"Aren't you going to get underwear?" He asked me.

"As great as that sounds. If I stay in here any longer I will be broke by the time I leave." I said shaking my head.

"I could by you stuff" He offered.

"No Gray thats not necessary.  Then YOU will be broke." I said and he chuckled.

"Its fine. Really." He said grabbing the clothes from my hands.

"Get what you want"He said.

"You can't just buy me stuff." I said

"I can Erika. Its fine for real. Just get anything you want." He said.

"Well.. How much are you going to pay for?" I asked him.

"All of it." He shrugged.

"Grayson this stuff is not exactly cheap." I said

"Erika. Don't worry about the money. I got it." He said chuckling and I sighed.

"Whats my budget?" I asked.

"Whatever you think you can carry" He said chuckling and I glared at him.

I walk around, finding things I liked, but when I grabbed them I would look at the price, thinking about the numbers adding up.

A few things I would keep but others I would put back.

I turn around after a while, facing Grayson and see him holding all of the things I put back.

I laughed.

"Grayson." I said and He raised his eyebrows.

"You do not have to get those for me." I said taking some of the stuff, setting it down, only for him to pick it back up.

"Erika. I'm getting you whatever the hell you want to have. Deal with it" He said sternly and I sighed.

"We are done in here." I said and he nodded, us walking to the cash register.

the women rung up all of the items, the total being $624.45