18

Erika's POV

I was over at Grayson and Ethan's still and they were filming a video with a guy named Jack.

He's pretty cool I guess.

I was getting a little hungry though so I go up and went to the kitchen.

"AH FUCK" I hear and glance into the livingroom where they were and see Grayson holding his eyes.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Bro. You good?" Jack asked.

"Noo" Grayson said and I walk a little more into the livingroom, worried.

"What the fuck do you do when you get hot sauce in your eyes?" Ethan asked looking to me.

"Milk" I said.

"Erika I am not thirsty for milk, I have HOT SAUCE IN MY EYES" Grayson exclaimed and I sighed shaking my head and went to the kitchen and got a glass of milk and then came back.

"Move your hands" I said and he did, squeezing them closed.

"Try to open your eyes" I said and his hands are on my thighs as I stand between his legs.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?" He asked loudly as if it were his ears that had hotsauce in them.

"I'm pouring milk in them. You flush your eyes with milk" I said and he barely open his eyes and I used my fingers, opening one a little more and gently pouring milk against them as it dripped down his face.

"THIS FEELS SO WEIRDDD" He exclaimed as Ethan and Jack were laughing.

I do both of them, switching back and forth and then pull it away gently.

Grayson hugs me, burying his face in my stomach, wetting my shirt with milk.

He tries his face with my shirt and slowly opens his eyes, blinking a lot.

"You okay?" I asked and he nods.

"I'm good now.. It still kinda hurts but its not unbearable" He said and I nod and lean down and kiss his cheek before starting to walk away.

"Wait" Grayson said and I turn around with my eyebrows raised.

"Can you bring me a water?" He asked me and I shrugged.

I go back to the kitchen and make myself a sandwich them continuing their video.

I grab a water and take a sip out of it before taking it to Grayson, eating my Sandwich

"Thank You Ric"Grayson said as I handed the water to him and he takes a bite of my Sandwich.

"Mine" I exclaimed glaring at him and he smiles at me with sandwich in his mouth.

I turn around and walk away, smiling at the thought of him as I went back to Gray's room.

I lay in his bed and ended up falling asleep after finishing my sandwich.

I wake up, feeling someone laying directly ontop of me.

"Sneak Attack" Was whispered in my ear and I feel little kisses all over my shoulder since I was laying on my stomach.

I open my eyes and look over my shoulder and he leans in and pecks my lips before rolling off of me and into the space next to me.

"Are your eyes okay?" I asked him quietly as I rolled onto my side and reached up to his face gently, rubbing my thumb against his cheek before gliding my fingers along his jaw slowly and carefully.

"Yes and thank you for helping me" he said and I nodded.
"Always" I replied and he smiled a little and pulled my body closer.
I glide my hand up slowly and softly and run my fingers up through his hair as it lazily rested over in its side, falling from its past styled position.

"You need to go shopping soon and get some school stuff" he says smiling a little.

"Ughhh don't remind me" I replied and he chuckles.
"I need to call my mom too" I said and he nods.

"I think I am just gonna go into online school." I said.

"If that's what you want then okay." He said

"Do you not want me to?" I asked him.
"I don't care what you do. I just don't want you to give up" he said
"I'm trying not to." I said and he smiles a little.

I close my eyes, still very tired.
"Did that Jack guy go home?" I asked him

"Yes babe" he replies and I nodded.
"Are you feeling okay?" He asked me.

"I feel.. like not sick.. but like mentally sick like exhausted and tired and cloudy" I said
"Cloudy?" He asked

I sigh
"Yeaahhhhh" I dragged out and I open my eyes and notice the small smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling at me?" I asked him.
"Cuz your so cute"he said and I smiled
"Your cute"I replied and he pecks my cheek repeatedly.

He begins kissing all over my face and I smiled bigger as he gently held my face in his hands while doing so.

He presses his lips to mine and kisses me for a second before blowing into my mouth.

My eyes widen and as my cheeks filled up and he pulls back chuckling.

I smile and kiss his cheek.

I roll over onto my back and he stares at me before doing the same.

"May I go back to sleep? Or do you want me to stay awake?" I asked him
"You can sleep it's okay" he said with a small smile.

"But can we cuddle?" I asked and he chuckles and nods.

"Get comfy" he said and I crawled ontop of him, literally, and laid my head on his chest. He lets out a small chuckle and wraps his arms around me but I scoot up and bury my face into the crook of his neck, wrapping my arms around his neck loosely.

His hands rest on my lower back as he rubs circles in the exposed skin of my back since my shirt had come up slightly.

I close my eyes and was able to fall asleep rather quickly in Grayson's arms