15

DOUBLE UPDATE BC IM FEELING GENEROUS AF :)))))

Erika's POV

The ride back to my house was quiet.

"You can't be pissed at me forever." Grayson said as he made a wrong turn.

"Where the fuck are you even going Grayson?" I asked him and he chuckles.

"I have made so many wrong turns before this and your just now noticing??" He asked me and I glared at him.

"I want. To go home. Stop fucking around and take me." I said.

"Then talk to me Rik." He said.

"ABOUT WHAT GRAYSON??" I asked loudly.

"About US." He replied, not raising his voice like I was.

He pulls over onto the side of the road and looks over at me.

"What is it making you so upset that we had sex? Did you not like it? Did it not feel good? Do you secretly have a boyfriend that you cheated on? Were you a virgin? Were you saving yourself for marriage or some thing??" He asked.

"No. Gray its not any of that" I said sighing, burying my face into my hands.

"Then what is it?" He asked sighing, leaning back in his seat.

"I don't want to talk about this." I said shaking my head.

"Too bad. I do. I don't get why your so pissed off at me. You were the one who took my pants off in the first place.." He said.

"Yes I know that. I caused the majority of what happened. I know that." I said getting a lot more upset.

"Erika." He said and I shook my head at him.

I open the car door and hop out, starting to walk in the direction of home.

I hear a door slam and then moments later arms wrap around me, picking me up.

"STOP" I said loudly trying to get out of his arms but he walks back to his car and sets me down.

I push him off of me and he just comes back.

"Grayson stop." I said again, pushing his chest back and he grabs my wrists gently, pushing them off his chest.

"I'm Walking Home Gray let me go" I said.

"No. Erika. I will drive you home. After you talk to me. I just want to know how your feeling and if your okay and why your upset and what I can do to make you not upset." He said looking at me sadly.

I look up at him. 

"How am I feeling?... I feel like a slut.. I'm upset. Because I don't want to. I know what its like to be called a slut for so many different reasons, none of which ever included fucking guys left and right.  What can you do to make me feel less upset? Take me home and leave me alone." I said and he looks down and nods.

"Alright" He said in a much softer voice, backing up.

I walk around the car and get into the passenger seat again.

He gets into the driver's and starts the car back up before starting the drive.

Within minutes of silence I was getting out of the car and leaving.

He waited until I shut the door but right once I did I heard his car zooming off.

I sigh leaning my head back against the door.

I feel bad.. I know I hurt his feelings.. I heard it in his voice and saw it in his eyes.

But growing up, I always was actually bullied a lot.

Jack Gilinsky being my brother, him famous and all on social media with Johnson.

Also means, any time I am caught standing next to a boy, I am automatically dating him.

Literally, before Jack told everyone I was his sister, everyone in Jack and Jack's fandom thought of me as such a slut for always being around Jack and hugging him and getting on his back and such.

And for treating Johnson the same way.

But in reality.

They are like my brothers.

Well Jack is my brother. But Johnson is like another brother to me.

And going to school, The Jacks were loved a lot more than I was, Me being still known, but people mostly just cared about the Jacks.

I was more like the stepping stool to help people get up to Jack's level.

Which sucked because everytime I noticed it, That was when the people started picking on me.

Degrading me.

Telling me I am nothing compared to Jack.

But... Jack, Johnson, and Mya always had my back.

Even Sammy and Skate did sometimes when they saw something happening when no one else was around.

And you would think, the fact that these boys are 3 and 4 years older, would make people think that there is NO way I would be dating them.

But.. Of course.

That factor made me more of a slut to them.

"Yo... Rik You good?" Johnson asked and I look up and he is sitting on the couch with a confused look across his face.

I sigh, walking over to the couch and laying next to him.

"I messed up JJ" I said and he chuckles.

"It happens Rik.. You'll bounce back" He said.

"No..I really liked this guy." I said.

"What happened then?" He asked.

"I had sex with him" I said and he starts laughing.

"Did he not like you back or some shit?" He asked 

"No he does" I said.

"Then... Did he have a small dick..?" He asked, looking more confused.

"JACK" I said laughing and shaking my head no.

"Honestly Rik you do you but I don't see how you messed up here.. Not that I am encouraging sex or anything but.. I'm not discouraging it because.. Yeah.. Have safe sex Rik" He said awkwardly.

"I just feel like everything is moving so fast." I said.

"Sometimes it does. Just go with the flow. If you want things to slow down just talk to the guy. I'm sure if he likes and respects you he will.. You just gotta talk to him.. communicate.. BAM. Thats good advice." He said nodding proudly at himself.

"Your right.. But I will give it a day or two" I said and he shrugs