Chapter 7 - The House

(A.N The deadication goes to frizzlebearlovesyou7 because she seems like a cool person and it's on this chapter because her favourite character it Mitsuko. All other readers enjoy vote and comment :D)

Megumi Eto ran after saying goodbye to Noriko. She ran through the darkness and after a while she was able to come across an abandoned house.

It was dark and there were holes in the walls but it was better than nothing.

The door was creaky as she opened it carefully looking around before stepping into the darkness. Moonlight was coming through holes in the roof so that Megumi could see her surroundings.

The house was cramped with old pieces of furniture and other little objects.

Megumi put down her bag and sat underneath a table with a small desk also underneath. She looked thorough out the piles of junk until she came across some string, a hook and some tape. She hung up her flash light to the top of the table so that she could see better.

Quickly she took a sip of her water not wanting to waste it before looking through her green bag to see what kind of weapon she had been given.

She pulled out a chunky black object. Not knowing what it was she looked to see if there was anything on it. Whilst looking she hit a button which caused a buzzing sound. Megumi jumped back in surprise before picking the object back up again.

It was a stun gun.

Putting it to one side Megumi rummaged in her own personal blue bag before bringing out a small box.

Back in school Megumi loved to do photography it was a hobby of hers. She opened the box and spread the pictures over the dusty desk she had found.

The pictures that she kept with her were the most precious ones. She looked threw them seeing Mimura’s smiling face looking back at her.

Megumi had had a crush on Mimura for a while now but now it seemed like he would never find out.

The creaking door to the house opened and Megumi quickly fumbled with her flashlight trying to turn it off.

“Who’s there?” She shouted pointing her stun gun in the direction of the person who had just entered.

The person’s flashlight lingered over her and caused her to squint because of the bright light.

“Oh, it’s you Megumi.” The stranger’s voice said sounding like a girls.

“Who are you?” She screamed back setting off her stun gun once again.

The stranger put her flashlight up to her face as if she was about to tell a ghost story.

“Mitsuko.” Megumi said on a gasp.

“Gonna kill me with that stun gun?” Mitsuko asked once again blinding Megumi with her flashlight.

“Oh I’m sorry.” Megumi said putting down her weapon “I was never friendly with your clique, but you’re ok.” The girl said hurriedly.

“So I can come in?” Mitsuko asked.

 “Of course, come in.”

Mitsuko closed the door behind her as she entered further into the house her flashlight being the only source of light in the dark building.

She sat down next to Megumi and put her bags down before picking up the pictures from the table. “All pictures of Mimura.” Mitsuko said like she had been friends with Megumi for a long time and they were telling each other secrets.

“Oh, no…” Megumi said quickly hiding the pictures whilst looking embarrassed.

“This is your weapon?” Mitsuko said picking up the stun gun.

“Not much use, huh.” Megumi said reaching out for it but she took her hand back as Mitsuko turned it on.

“Not necessarily. One zap at somebody with a bad heart and he’s pretty much a goner.”

“You used one before?” Megumi whispered but then said with a nervous laugh “Of course not, sorry.”

They both laughed together and when Mitsuko put it out for Megumi to get it back she grabbed hold of the naïve girls arm.

“Mitsuko don’t.” Megumi shouted snatching her arm back and climbing up and over the table with Mitsuko chasing after her.

Mitsuko grabbed a hold of the girl and they tumbled to the floor as Mitsuko took her weapon, a scythe and put it to the other girl’s throat.

“This is my weapon.” Mitsuko started digging the sharp blade part into the other girl “I thought that it was so-so, but actually it’s not so bad. Found Yoshimi and Kuramoto dead next door. Strung up all cosy together.”

It had turned out that Megumi had never noticed the two lovebirds hanging themselves after she had entered the house.

“Not my scene.” Mitsuko carried on, Megumi was struggling to breathe as the scythe cut in deeper. “I’ll never die like that.” She screamed rolling over and slitting Megumi’s throat. Blood spurted out of the cut and a single tear fell from her eye as she saw one of her pictures of Mimura in front of her.

Girl 3 Megumi, Girl 22 Yoshimi

Boy 8 Kuramoto Dead

30 To Go

VOTE (If you like the story so far)

COMMENT (What do you think to Mitsuko)

PLEASE