Chapter 18

Tobias PoV

Its been a month and a half since that incident. Tris is doing great and I'm living with her and her family. Since my whole family is dead. Well, I kind of live with Tris. I still live next door to her but I go over every day to check up on her.

I sleep over at her house or at mine. When I sleep at my house, Tris always comes along, which I don't mind. I love feeling her small frame bury herself into me while we sleep. She's so peaceful when she sleeps.

Today is Monday, which means school, and Tris and I stayed at my house.

I gently shake Tris from her slumber.

"Mmm..." she moans.

"Come on baby. We gotta get up for school " I say still lightly shaking her.

She still won't budge so I decide to have some fun with it. I quickly go down stairs and get some cold water and a blown horn. When I get back upstairs, she is in the same position she was in when I left.

Taking out my phone, I start recording. I blown the horn and drench her in cold water. She falls out of bed screaming. Once she realizes it was me, she gets up and slaps me. Hard. On the arm.

"Ow" I say pouting.

"Oh shut up." she says trudging into the bathroom.

I quickly get ready since I took a shower last night. When I'm done getting dressed she comes out in just a towel, blushing like crazy.

"Tobias. Leave. Please." she says pointing to the door.

I leave but catch one last glimpse of her in her towel. Deciding to make breakfast, I make my way down stairs. I start to make chocolate chip pancakes. When I'm done she comes down stairs running.

She jumps on my back and screams in my ear "MORNING!"

"Morning babe." I say laughing. "You looked pretty sexy in that towel earlier. Why don't you go put that back on." I say smirking.

She sticks her tongue out at me and I do the same.

We quickly eat and get in my car. She hasn't said anything to me except 'Morning'.

"Are you mad at me" I say in a hurt voice.

"Well if someone woke you up by blowing an air horn in your face and then dumping freezing water on you, how would you react?" she says in a sarcastic tone instead of a mad one.

I smirk and show her the video "Maybe something like this."

"You ass!!!! You recorded me!!??!!" she screams.

"Yep" I say popping the 'P'.

"You are so dead." she mutters.

Oh Crap...