Chapter 24

Tobias PoV

After me and Tris fall asleep, I have a great dream. One about us when we both grow up. We get married. Have three kids. Grow old and die together.

I really enjoyed it. When I woke up, the light was shining through the window. I could hear birds chirping. Today should be a good day.

Next to me, Tris is..... wait....

Tris isn't here.

I scan the room. Nothing. I go to the bathroom to see if she had to go. She wasn't there. I start to panic.

I literally run through the whole house in search for my Tris. Nothing. She is not here. No sign of her.

I go into the living room and sigh.

Where could she be?

I feel something odd underneath me once I sit own. I reach underneath me and grab what ever it is. I wipe some sweat off of my forehead. I can't loose Tris.

It is a note. It says:

Dear Tobias,

        Yes we know your real name. We also know where your precious Tris is. We have her. We know you adore her so much. We want what you stole from us. You may not know exactly what it is, but your friend does. Zeke. He knows what to do. Find him. Find what we need. Then you get back your scrawny piece of crap.

      From,

             .....

This letter is weird because it is formed out of letters cut out of magazines.

Who the hell could this be? It has to be someone that was in on the plan involving Peter, Molly, Drew, and Marcus.

Zeke.

We trusted him back into our circle. Why would he betray us?

I take out my phone and text everyone except Zeke and Tris.

Four: Hey guys. I have news

Christina: OMG!! Did u and Tris do 'it'

Four: NOOO

Shauna: sure..... ;)

Marlene: lol so what's the news

Uriah: ooooo Four gettin' up in there

Will: hey guys

Four: I will personally slap everyone of you