LISTEN!!!!! READ!!!!!

Since I get more reads on this... read this.

April 4, 2014

Is Four day and me and my friend decided to make it Initiation Day.

You dress up like the faction you would choose.

blue : Erudite

Black : Dauntless

Black and White : Candor

Red and Yellow: Amity

Grey: Abnegation

If someone is wearing more than one faction color, they are factionless.

But if you wear accessories, they show that you are Divergent. They must be the color of the factions you are. But you must still go by your chosen faction's dress attire.

You also have to stay in character the entire day.

You may pick a character but if you can't pick one, then you can be yourself but in that faction.

Spread the word and make this a thing. Whatever type of social media account you have, spread the word.

Let's see how many Divergent fans are out there.

If you do participate, then take a picture of yourself and post it. Anywhere. Well anywhere that you can post pictures.

#InitiationDayDivergent

Put that ^^^ with the picture

And if you are willing to go all the way...

Draw the sign of your chosen faction on your hand and what your faction is know for on your wrist.

You may call everyone by their nicknames.

Abnegation : Stiff

Dauntless : Warrior

Erudite : Know-it-all

Candor : Smart Mouth

Amity : Hippie

Sorry if they are mean but hey, the end of Allegiant was mean.

So spread the word, Dress your faction on APRIL 4TH!!!!! Nicknames, Sign on your hand, what your faction is known for on your wrist, take a picture. Post it. Share it.

STAY IN CHARACTER!!!!

Comment for more details if you are confused but want to do it