Chapter two

What
Did I just hear that????
The girl walked into the room and all the boys looked as surprised as I did.
"Who are you?"
"ohmygodhijackimyourbiggestfaniloveyousomuch"
How can someone even talk that fast
" Um," started the boy I was currently still sitting on "I'm not your boyfriend" he said with a forced laugh
"Yes but I will marry you in the future my love don't you worry"
Who the fuck is this girl???
Suddenly two big men emerged from the still open front door and took the girl outside to put her back in the car. Must've been security.
"What just happened?"
"Some crazy fan just broke into our house" Zach answered back to me
"Oh."
"Wait, Caroline is that why you were glaring at the girl the whole time? Because you were jealous and thought Zach had a girlfriend?"
" Um no Daniel?"
Ah shit why did I say it like that!?? They obviously know now.
"Ah she wassss" jack said, still looking like he was going to cry from laughing.
"I don't mind that" piped the voice from underneath me
Wow I still need to get off. I tried but he held me there and whispered "stay it's ok"
"Why don't you two just get a room already?"
"Shut up Jonah we aren't doing anything" Zach said with a laugh
"Ok well I'm bored I'm getting in the pool. You guys can join if you want." With that Corbyn left the room. Everyone decided that was a good idea and I went back home to change into my bathing suit. I chose a black bikini that made the green in my eyes pop. I threw on a big t shirt over it and walked back to their house. When I got there, they were all already in the pool so I took my shirt off.
Right as I did that all the splashing in the pool stopped. I turned around to see all five of them scanning my body.
"Uh are you just gonna stare or-"
"HOT DAMN" yelled Zach and my face turned as red as a tomato. He got up out of the pool and stalked over to where I was with that same damn smirk. Right as he got to me he picked me up bridal style.
"WOAH!" I yelped
He kissed my ear and whispered
"You look great baby"
I just met him and things are moving so fast. I don't think I care though.
Out of nowhere, he threw me into the pool and then cannon balled in after me.
We stayed in the pool until it got dark and I started saying goodbye to everyone. I hugged all the boys, but when I got to Zach the hug seemed more meaningful. He kissed my forehead and said " I'll see you soon"
I blushed, said bye, and left.