Chapter six

I woke up feeling like I could Charlie a chance. I drove over to his hotel and knocked on the door he said was his.
He opened the door wearing only a lose hanging towel. I couldn't help but drop my eyes to his V-line.
Hot damn
No! Get yourself together
"Hey c.."
" Don't call me that we aren't dating anymore"
" Sorry old habits"
"Anyway I was wondering if you wanted to come over to hangout I have nothing to do"
" yeah give me five" he closed the door and I waited out in the hallway.
He came out later with a black muscle tee and sweatpants and we left.
We got to my house and watched Netflix and hung out.
Just like old times.
For the rest of the week we hung out everyday becoming closer and closer friends. Then the boys got back on Friday and I went over to see Zach.
I got let in by Jonah and I greeted everyone, but I didn't see Zach.
"He's in the bathroom" Corbyn said with a knowing smile
"I sat down on the couch with the boys while we talked about their shows. Then, I let out a surprised squeak as I got tackled on to the couch. My lips were immediately taken into Zach's as his body kept me on the couch. I couldn't help be feel guilty. I don't know if I didn't  still have feelings for Charlie.
" I missed you C"
"Missed you too, Z"
Hoots erupted in the room as Zach climbed off of me and I blushed.
"Hey, Caroline can we go to your house? You have a bigger T.V, better for Netflix." Asked Daniel.
I said yes and we walked over there. They put on a movie and I started giving Zach a massage. He has 'a lot of kinks in it because the hotel beds sucked' Then, the doorbell rang. I opened it and Charlie was there.
"Oh hi" I said
" Hey, are you free?"
"Oh I have some people here but you can come meet them"
He walked in and sat in the couch while I took my spot beside Zach. He put a possessive arm around my shoulders and glared at Charlie
"I don't like him" he said in my ear
" Chill he's just a friend" I answered back
"So uh I'm charlie, Caroline's friend."
Everyone seemed to say a "nice to meet you" except Zach who was still glaring at him.
Charlie looked over at us and a hurt expression came across his face, but he quickly recovered "so do y'all date?" He asked
"No" Zach said "but we're close to dating" his arm around me tightened.
"Is this true Caroline" Charlie asked
"Um-"
"why does it matter to you?" Zach said
"What am I not allowed to ask? I'm sure I know her more than you do" Charlie shot back
" What? How?" Zach questioned
"We use to date" Charlie said with an evil smirk
"Yeah USE to. Take a hint man"
"Guys stop" I said standing up " I don't belong to anyone. Everyone needs to chill"
"No I think it's time for a good old fashioned competition" Charlie said stretching his muscles
" what??" I said, extremely confused.
" may the best man be able to be your boyfriend. We will each get one day with you, no kissing, and then you can decide who you'd rather date" Charlie grinned.
"It's on " Zach said
"What? No! I didn't agree-"
"You don't have a choice, C" Charlie said pulling me down to sit next to him instead of Zach.
"Don't call her that." Zach said pulling me to sit next to him "you can go first Carly I want time to plan my day with her."
"It's Charlie" he said " well I'm going back to my hotel be there at 8 AM tomorrow, baby"
What even..
He left slamming the door behind him right before the book that Zach threw at him hit him.

What has my life come to?