Chapter 25

Just a btw Zach calls Caroline "car" in this chapter it's pronounced "care"

I looked over at Zach to find he was already staring at me. He looked as if he was deep in thought about something but still had a happy smile on his face.

The boys and I went out for lunch and came home shortly after to all play an Xbox game.

I won somehow and was rewarded by a kiss and a little squeeze on my ass from Zach.

"Get a room!" Yelled Daniel.

So we did. We went to Zach's room and he locked the door behind us.

He quickly pinned me against the bed and pressed his lips to mine while slowly grinding down. He lifted off my shirt and I quickly turned over so I was straddling him.

He started leaving marks down my neck and I left out a loud moan.

"You like that baby?"

"Mmm" I could barely talk

We heard one of the boys yell from downstairs and went to go see what it was.

We stopped before we could, having to go back and get dressed, making it look like nothing happened.

We then ran downstairs to see the boys looking out the window at my house.

"There's a boy..." Jonah said

"The hell there's not!" Zach said running over, and pushing everyone at of the way so he could see.

There was though. We couldn't make out his face but he had the shape of a male.

"Who the fuck is that, Car?"

"I actually don't know.."

"Let's go find out then!" Jack said and started singing the "Dora the Explorer" theme song.

We got to my drive way and the man turned to us. He stepped into the light and I finally saw who he was.

"Hey Caroline."

"Hi?"  I said back, unsure of why he was here.

"It's time for you to come home." Said my brother, Jordan.