Chapter 35

A/N there is a mention of someone's sister in this chapter. she's not actually that person's sister it's just in this book. Also, Carolines middle name is Violet and that has to do with a nickname later in the book.

All the love

Lele xx (not pons)

Caroline's Pov

It's been three weeks.

The bodies have been cleared out of the mansion.

The police were done investigating.

The crime had been dropped.

Everyone moved on.

But I didn't.

I've been in my own house, locked into my room and under my blankets for days.

I haven't eaten much either. The boys have tried to break into my house and talk to me, but haven't been able to. At one point, they got inside, but couldn't get into my room.

I was pretty sure Zach was outside my door sleeping right now.

I decided to get up and take a shower. I looked into the mirror and sighed. I had dark bags under my eyes, I looked way too skinny, my hair was ruffled, and my eyes were bloodshot.

I took an hour long shower, mainly just standing there with my head on the wall.

I got dressed in the bathroom and decided I looked some what decent.

I opened the door of my room to see Zach sleeping on the ground. He almost looked as bad as I did. I looked down the hall and saw the boys sleeping on the couches. I smiled sadly and went back to Zach.

I sat beside him and started easing him awake. He murmured before he opened his eyes and they widened as he recognized me.

He immediately sat up and kissed me hard. His hands found their place around my back as he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"How are you, C?"

"I'm okay."

He sadly looked at me.

"I am so sorr-"

"No. It needed to be done."

He nodded and helped me stand up.

We walked to the living room and woke up the boys. They each gave me a reassuring hug and a kiss on the cheek that had Zach glaring at all of them.

I grabbed his hand to reassure him, laughing softly.

We all sat down and talked about restating my gigs to perform music.

"My sister is coming soon." Zach said rubbing a hand through his hair.

We all agreed that she could stay with me.

"And if any of you touch her..." He threatened

The boys all laughed and told them she would be fine.

"What's her name?" I asked

"Faye."