Chapter 28

A/N ok so most of the comments said yes but later in the story, which is what I was planning on doing so great!

Get ready for emotional chapter
Also mentions of abuse and rape don't read this chapter if that triggers or offends you.

All the love
Lele xx

It had been a day since I came back from the hospital and the boys finally sat me down to talk about why I had a panic attack.

"So don't answer anything you don't want to, but I think we deserve to know why you passed out." Jack said.

I took a deep breath. This was the first time I would talk about this in years. This was also the first time I was ready to talk about it.

"When I use to live in South Carolina, I lived in a nice house with my brother, mom, and dad. We had a good life. My dad a had a stable job as a neurosurgeon and my mom was a stay at home mom. Then one day, something happened while my dad was performing surgery and he quit his job, too afraid he was going to mess up again."

I took a shaky breath and continued.

"Things started going downhill then.My dad was stress drinking which led to a lot of money going down the drain and us moving into a small condo. The drinking only continued and we couldn't do anything about it. It only got worse though. My dad would come home from bars and abuse and rape my mother."

Tears started slowly coming out of my eyes.

"My mom would hide me and Jordan in a closet so he couldn't hurt us. When Jordan and I got too big to hide, he would hide somewhere else and sometimes get beaten to save me since I was four years younger.This happened until Jordan left for college. I had to stay at home four years without Jordan until I was old enough to leave home. With Jordan leaving, my mother lost her sanity and tried to help my father hurt me so she could save herself."

My heart started racing as I got to the worst part.

"Right before I left, he finally found me and I couldn't escape. He had a knife and he cut my from my neck to the end of my spine."

I was tracing the scar absentmindedly and I saw Zach's eyes fill with rage, sadness, and pity.

"I had to call the ambulance myself. I told them a robber cut me trying to get our money because I couldn't tell them it was my dad no matter how bad he was. I left as soon as I could from the hospital and packed everything up when my parents weren't home and bought a plane ticket with my savings straight to California."

I finally looked up to see all the boys staring at me with sadness in their eyes.

"C-can I see the scar?" Zach asked shakily

I turned around and pulled up the back of my shirt, hearing the boys gasp.

Zach immediately ran to me and kissed me hard.

"I'm so sorry baby. I wish I could've been there to protect you-"

"It's fine. I left. I'm fine now." I said reassuringly.

He hugged me tighter and buried his face in my neck.

"I'm never going back. Nothing could ever make me."