Chapter 19

"What is HE doing here?" Zach said accusingly

"I actually have no clue-" I began

"I'm here because, uh, I just wanted to let you know in person that I'm sorry about the headline thing."

"It's cool. We'll get it sorted out." I assured

"Yeah. Now leave." Zach said still glaring at Ethan.

"Ok. Ok." He said putting his hands up in surrender. He got in his car and left.

Zach and I hung out at my house, but left as soon as Jack told us to go to their house.

As soon as we walked in the door, Jack greeted us with a "I have to introduce you to someone."

He took us to the living room where a girl with long black hair and chestnut colored eyes waited.

"Hi!" She said "I'm Evelyn."

She shook hands with me, but gave a hug to Zach.

"Sorry! I'm a hugger!"

Bitch please.

"Oh. Uh well my name is Zach and this is Caroline, my girlfriend."

"Oh. Girlfriend." She said glaring at me.

What is her problem???

"Yep, been together five months!" I said proudly.

"Oh." She sneered

We decided to all watch a movie and I sat in Zach's lap while Evelyn sat close by watching us instead of the movie.

Zach and I left halfway through the movie to go to his room. Us talking turned into me straddling him having a make out session.

He moaned into the kiss while his hand slid up the side of my shirt. Things were staring to get heated when we heard a knock on the door.

I rolled my eyes and went to open it seeing a mad looking Evelyn standing there.

"I'm leaving just wanted to say bye." She said with her hands in her hips.

"Um bye." I said with a little wave.

Zach walked over and pulled me to his chest by pulling my belt loop.

"Guess we'll have to continue this later.." he whispered in my ear.

Evelyn looked disgusted

Good.

She walked out after saying bye and I left shortly after.

On the way back to my house I saw something on my windshield of my car. I walked over to find it was a pink stick note and on it was swirly handwriting that said:

"Don't worry sweetie. He won't be yours much longer ;)"