Chapter 31

Zach's pov

"GIVE HER BACK!" I screamed, struggling against the boys holding me back.

"And what makes you think I'd that...?"

*48 hours earlier*

The boys, Car, and I all decided to play charades that night to get our minds off of things.

Jack took one look at his card, smiled really big, and ran to the bathroom.

We all looked at the door he ran through in confusion, until he came out with black sunglasses and started doing his impression of Lady Gaga, which resulted into everyone laughing on the floor.

Then, we used or little Karaoke machine and Caroline and I sang "Secret Love Song" By Little mix.

Daniel may or may not have been crying in the end.

...

Caroline went home last night to sleep in her own house so she could adjust to things.

I didn't know that letting her do that would be such a bad idea.

I walked over to her house to check on her in the morning to find the door already unlocked.

I opened it, confused, to find her whole house completely and utterly TRASHED.

Pictures were on the ground, the sofa was tipped over, torn books and shattered glass was all over the floor.

And right in the middle of it all was a little white letter.

Good luck finding her again. If you think what I did back then was bad, you should see me now.

An address was written down

Come here tomorrow or kiss "Carbear" goodbye.

Something fell out of the letter as I tipped it up.

The Emerald necklace I gave Caroline.

And at the bottom of the letter-

From, Her loving Father.