Chapter 17

I was still on set and I decided to give Zach a heads up about the music video.

Caroline: hey babe so just be aware that uh my music video has some romance in it...

Zach: wtf??

Caroline: it wasn't my fault the director decided it!! And it's not real! It's like a stage relationship

Zach: ok just don't get too into it

Caroline: kk ly💕

Zach: good luck bbygirl :)

The music video was fairly easy aside from all the costume and makeup changes. Everything was going well until Ethan "proposed" and we were supposed to kiss.

Luckily, it wasn't like a full makeout session, just a little kiss. And, it wasn't even real. So why was I so nervous?

Probably because he's not Zach.

The scene came and I looked into his ice blue eyes and we kissed. His arm had wrapped around my back and one hand was holding my chin in place. We took a look at the footage and it actually looked really cute.

We were sent home with a promise for the music video to be out in an hour.

*one hour later*

The music video just dropped and it already had thousands of Views. Zach was with me when I first watched it. I could tell he didn't like the kiss part, but overall he seemed to like it.

I got a text from Ethan telling me I did great and Zach glared at my phone.

"I don't like him texting you."

"Zach, babe it's fine. You're my boyfriend remember? Not him."

He gave me a soft smile and kissed me, pulling me to sit on him. We were in the middle of kissing when Becca texted me.

B: You need to look at this😳

Underneath was a link so I clicked on it. It was a news article from some gossip magazine and the headline was:

Caroline Knight and Ethan Carter dating!?!

Oh jeez.