Chapter 16

I drove to the studio at 10:00 this morning eager to finally record the song. We immediately started when I got there and got in down in a couple of hours.

The producers asked if we wanted to release the song that day and we said yes. I was extremely tired so I went straight to bed when I got home.

...

When I woke up, I had hundreds of text messages and notifications saying that my song blew up.

Sure enough, all over the internet was my song and it was #1 on ITunes.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

Not caring that it was early in the morning and I was still in my pajamas, I ran over to the boys' house and unlocked the door with the key Zach had made for me.

I sprinted to Zach's room, opened the door, and catapulted onto his sleeping figure.

I heard a muffled "Umph" as I landed and I got a look of confusion as to why I had woken him up in such an excited way.

"What happened?" He asked, eyes barely open

"My song blew up!!! It's number one on ITunes!" I screamed

"Shhhh baby I'm so happy, but don't wake up the other boys."

"We're already awake." A sleepy voice came from the doorway.

Jack, Corbyn, Jonah, and Daniel were all standing there, rubbing tired eyes.

"She woke us up by running down the hallway." Daniel said mock glaring at me

"I'm sorry." I laughed, too happy to even care.

"It's cool. Congrats on your song." Jonah said and they all came to give me a hug.

I got a text saying that I needed to come to a location to film the music video so I said goodbye, went to get dressed, and drive to the location.

"Hello Caroline. My name is Madeline and I'll be directing you and Ethan's music video. Go ahead and sit in the chair in front of he mirror to get hair and makeup done."

I walked to the chair where people quickly  rushed to me. My hair ended up bing curled at the end and they put me in dark red lipstick.

"Ok so here's my idea for the music video." Madeline said walking over and dragging ethan with her. " basically, you two are best friends. Ethan is in love with Caroline but doesn't know how to tell her so, she dates other guys. Then, at the end Ethan asks her to marry him and she says yes and then it ends."

"Um.." I began

"Great! Glad you guys are happy with that idea!" She ran off to get everything ready

But the song wasn't even about that! She can't just decide that that's what we're gonna do!

"Yes she can." Ethan said looking down

Oops. Must've said that aloud.

"She's a director. She has the final say."

Zach is NOT going to like this video.