Chapter 27

A/N I'm wondering is Caroline should get pregnant....thoughts below.

Zach's pov

Right as I saw Caroline hit the ground my whole focus was on her. My only mission was make sure my baby was okay.

I ran to her and landed next to her hard on my knees, not paying attention to the pain blossoming in them.

"C-caro-line?" I stuttered, hand shaking as I caressed her face.

"Baby. Wake up. Caroline. Caroline!!" I became  frantic as I started shaking her.

The boys had to grab my shoulders and hold me back so I couldn't reach her. Tears were streaming out of my eyes.

Why wouldn't she wake up!?! Why won't they let me go to her?!? I love her! Why why why???

All my thoughts were on Caroline and I didn't realize the ambulance pull up that Daniel called.

My mind was on autopilot as I climbed into the ambulance and rode to the hospital holding her unmoving hand the entire time.

We got there and doctors and nurses took her away and wouldn't let me go.

I was pacing the lobby when a nurse finally came out to me and the boys.

"How is she?" I asked

"She's breathing. She's fine actually."

"Oh great let me talk to her-" I started walking down the hallway.

"See that's the problem." The nurse said stopping me. "She's fine, however she's not awake."

"She-she's not awake. What? No..." my hands clenched into fists.

"Mr.Besson told us what happened before she lost consciousness. We think the talk of her parents triggered memories which made her faint."

"Is she going to be okay?" Jonah asked

"Yes. Just give her time. You can come in now if you'd like."

We all followed her to where Caroline was.

We entered the room and she looked as beautiful as ever.

"Oh car.." I rushed over and kissed her lips even though she didn't  know I was there.

The boys and I sat around in the chairs by the bed preparing to be here as long as it would take for her to wake up.

7 hours later (2:00 AM)

"Why the fuck isn't she waking up??" I said pacing once again.

It might've been two in the morning but we were more awake then we have ever been.

"I don't know. This is really scaring me." Jonah said looking down.

"Scaring you?? Wow. You have no idea what I'm going through." I didn't care if the words were mean. My mind was set on the girl I loved more than anything in this world.

I walked over the her bed and caressed her face. In the past hours that we were here she had gotten paler. She was a scary white and her lips were blue.

"Still as beautiful as ever though..." I said softly.

"Thank you. Always such a gentleman." She said her eyelashes fluttering open and her voice sounding weak.

"You've got to be shitting me.." I said and I hugged her tight and kissed her hard.

She laughed into the kiss and held in to me with weak hands. The boys called the doctor and they came in to check up on her.

We were free to go in the morning. The boys were so tired that they fell asleep in the couches and chairs in the room, while I fell asleep with Caroline tucked into my chest on the hospital bed.

She closed her eyes once more, but this time she would wake up.