Chapter 29

Prepare for bad ass Zachhhhh
Also if you guys have any ideas or things you want to happen in this book comment down below

All the love
Lele xx

Zach's pov

I was so done.

This whole time I didn't know about what had happened to her. It frustrated me so much that I decided that it needed to be done. And I would be stopped by no one.

Carbear went shopping with Becca and I set to work. The boys had enough as well and came with me.

Our first stop was the hotel Caroline's brother was staying in. We still had his room number and pounded on his door.

"Hello-"

We pushed him inside and sat him down on his couch.

"What the fuck ar-"

"Shut up." I said, too angry to even care.

"Where do you parents live?" Daniel asked.

"Why does that concern you?"

"Because we want your father to rot in prison hopefully as much as you do."

"I don't know if I should tell-" I cut of Jordan once again.

"Listen. Your sister, I'm in love with her. I don't know if you know, but she has a scar all the way down her back from your fathers knife. No one and I mean NO ONE knows what kind of anger is coursing through my veins right now. You can try to stop me, but be aware it will NOT end well for you."

Jordan gave me a shaky nod and wrote down their address. I got a text from Car saying she was staying the night with Becca.

Perfect.

We bought the earliest plane tickets and before we knew it, we were flying to South Carolina.

It took about four hours to get there and then another 45 minutes to drive to the house.

The plane left at 11:00 am, took four hours to get there and South Carolina was three hours ahead so it was 6:00 when we got there.

When we got to the house,everyone got ready and made sure we had the special item.

We went to the door and knocked . Jack and I were the only ones who went to the door, not wanting to make it look too suspicious.

A man opened the door, his breath reeking of alcohol.

Not surprised.

"And who might you be?" He slurred.

"Hi sir I'm Zach Herron, your daughters boyfriend. I just wanted to introduce myself."

"How do you know where I live? Caroline sure wouldn't have told you considering the things I've done."

He's drunk. Wow this would be easier than I thought.

"What did you do?" I played dumb.

"Hurt her." He laughed. Sick bastard.

"I got a knife once and gave that bitch what she deserved." He cruelly snickered.

I broke then.

"See that's where your wrong. Caroline is the most amazing person I've ever met. She's kind, smart, hilarious, and gorgeous. You're just a sick fuck who couldn't stop getting drunk and took your anger out on her. I will make sure that you spend the rest of your life in jail.

"Whatever. I couldn't care less. I'm not going anywhere bud. You have no proof. I'll never admit to the cops."

"Wrong again." I smirked

"This is jack. See what he's holding?"

Jack held up the device with a sly grin.

"That's a recording device. We just got everything you said in tape. "

From the car I saw Corbyn hit the button on his phone and give me a thumbs up.

I turned back to the man.

"Annnd it's been sent to the cops. Get ready for jail."

Jack and I left the door step, but I quickly turned around and punched him in the face. We sprinted back to the rented  car before he could catch up and drove away.

On our way back to the airport, we saw cops zooming towards the house.

Good. I thought.