Chapter 14

I woke up from the sun shining through Zach's windows and looked to the left to find he wasn't in the bed with me. I got up to go brush my teeth and opened the bathroom door.

"BOO!" Yelled Zach jumping out from behind the door.

I yelped and landed on my butt while Zach was laughing historically. He helped me up with at "Happy Halloween" and a kiss on the forehead.

I ate a quick breakfast and left to go buy parts for my costume, having waited till last minute. All the boys went shopping for theirs together yesterday and Zach didn't let me see his no matter how hard I begged.

I went to Victoria's Secret to find a blue bra and then to Walmart to get supplies to decorate it with. While I was looking at glitter, a hand tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to find a girl I recognized from the studio.

"Oh hey! Rebecca right?"

"Oh wow I cant believe you actually remembers my name!" She exclaimed "But please, call me Becca."

"Course I couldn't forget. You made me laugh the entire session!" I snickered "Hey I'm currently trying to make a Halloween costume and I don't really know what I'm doing. Do you wanna help? I don't know many people in California who could help me with this."

"Oh yeah! Definitely!"

Becca helped me pick out glitters, shells, and fabrics to make the tail. It was past noon so we also grabbed lunch and I got to get to know her. We exchanged numbers and promised to hangout again and I headed back to my house to make my costume.

The top ended up being blue and green with pearls outlining the top. It also had gold chains hanging from the bottom. I made the tail( not really a tail, more of a skirt) with turquoise fabric, outlining it with gold sequins. There was a slit in the side and the skirt went a to a little above mid-thigh. The skirt was tight so it showed off my curves really well.

For my makeup, I put on a nude pink lipstick and blue eyeliner under my eyes. I added swirls and glitter on the outside of eyes.

I threw on a pair of golden heels with glued on shells (might I add that it took so long for those to stay) and I walked over to the boys' house.

They were taking me to a party that had other celebrities there and I was extremely nervous about meeting them.

As soon as I rang the doorbell I was blindfolded and forced to sit down. Someone pulled the blindfold off and I was met with the blue eyes of Corbyn in a pirates hat and costume.

"Aye she's awake" he said

"What? I was never aslee-"

"She a pretty one. The cap'n will be happy with our work." Jack said, also in a accent with a eye patch and a pirates costume.

"Tell the quarter master to go get the cap'n Daniel." Jack said as Daniel walked to go tell Jonah to get him with a fake parrot on his shoulder.

He was also in a pirate costume.

"OI! Jonah! Tell the Cap'n we got a surprise for him!"

Jonah ran down the halls to get the "captain"

He came back a minute later with heavy footsteps following him.

"Here she is." He said to the person behind him.

Then he walked around the corner.

Wow

Zach or... the captain walked in with heavy boot steps. He was dressed with a black top and a dark red, velvet, long coat. He had black eyeliner on, giving him the 'pirate look' and making his eyes pop. He also had a black pirate hat on with two red feathers.

In other words, he looked amazing.

He walked over to me with that same smirk he always has.

"And who might you be?" He asked

"Zach what the fuck is going on?" I laughed

"When we went shopping, the boys wanted to be 'my crew' and then put on an act so just go with it." He said softly so the boys wouldn't hear

"Oh. My name is Caroline and I'm a mermaid so woo." I said not really sure what to say

He gave me a 'what the fuck' face and hen regained his composure

"Well alright. Round her up you sorry bastards! Put 'er in the ship!"

"Aye Cap'n!" The boys answered back and took me outside to the car.

Oh no they did not

They literally decorated the car to make it look like a pirate ship.

Props to them.

They put me in the passenger seat and Zach got in to drive. After he pulled out of the driveway, her grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckles.

"You look great by the way." He said looking at me only for a moment then looked back at the road.

"Thanks you too. " I said giving him a once over. He actually look really hot. Damn why can't he actually be a pirate?

We arrived to the party and everyone looked at us walking by. It felt like the scene in Mean Girls where they're walking down the hall.

Except no one fell in a trash can.

Zach introduced me to a lot of celebrities and after we danced for a little bit.

It was almost 12:00 when Zach and I got back. We left before the other boys, saying that they would call an Uber.

Zach took me to his room and I sat on the bed as he walked towards me.

"Now that we're alone..."