Chapter 24

*2 days later*
I woke up to the sound of cameras snapping and people yelling.

Turns out it was coming from my window.

Paparazzi.

Wasn't this like Illegal???

Then I realized what the real problem was. Why they were taking pictures.

I was sleeping in Zach's bed. With Zach.

The first thing I thought was oh shit this is bad.
Then, I quickly woke up Zach and he ran over to the window and closed the curtains.

"This is terrible." I said. "What if either of us need a publicity stunt?! What are we gonna do?"

"Caroline," he said as he pulled me into his lap so I was curled into a little ball. "It'll all be fine. The only thing we cannot do it get involved. Our managements will take care if it." He started petting my hair and trailing kisses down my neck.

"And since we're up so early," he said as his hand curved  around my ass "we can have a little bit of fun..."

...

Zach and I had just showered and we went downstairs to the boys laughing uncontrollably.

We sat down with confused faces as the boys were grinning at us.

Jack came back from the stove with a chefs hat and lunch.

"Thank you for coming to Avery's. lunch has been served." He said in a Italian accent.

He sat down as well and they all looked at us expectantly.

"Umm... hi?" I said with a little wave

The boys laughed.

"Did you guys have fun?" Corbyn asked with a giggle.

"Doing what..?" Zach asked

Then, as if they practiced the boys all got up with the biggest smiles and started thrusting into invisible bodies.

"Oh my god." I said thumping my head in the table.

The boys fell on the floor from laughing so hard and Zach and I ate our lunch with matching smiles, seeing how weird our friends were.

They may be weird, but I wouldn't trade them for anyone else.

Zach's pov

As I was looking at Caroline smiling, I finally made the decision. I realized she was the one. I was going to ask her to marry me.