Chapter 18

Zach's pov

Right as I saw that headline, I almost exploded.
There was no way that MY girl was dating that sad excuse of a man.

Ok maybe that's a little too far, but I hate how he acts around her.

The part that angered me most was that the boys and I are going on tour for two weeks and my flight leaves in and hour, so I had no time to do anything.

I hugged Caroline tight, telling her we would get this fixed, kissed her goodbye, and ran to get in the Uber with the other boys.

....

The first state we got to was South Carolina. We played at an outside stage and the whole crowd sang along with the lyrics.

It was so weird being at the state Caroline was from, but not having her with me.

Zach: hey bby how are you?
C💕: I'm great! Just got my nails done. How was the show?
Zach: Awesome! Crowd sang along with every song.
C💕: how's SC?
Zach: beautiful I wish you were here. :(
C💕: I don't miss that state at all.

We continued texting a little bit until I called her, wanting to hear her voice.

"I cant wait until you're back." She said
"Holding me in your arms. Kissing you." She sighed.

"I love you so much." I said

We each said goodnight and I went to sleep.

Carolines pov

Zach was coming back today and I was going to surprise him! I made reservations at a fancy hotel with a downstairs restaurant.

I finally heard a car pulling up and ran outside to greet them. I hugged all the boys and when I got to Zach, I jumped into his arms and he pressed his lips to mine.

"I missed you so fucking much." He said into the kiss.

"Same." I answered back.

He quickly unpacked and I told him o had a surprise for him so he needed to dress nice.

I took him to the restaurant and we ate. Then we went up to the hotel room, happy to finally be alone.

We made love that night, happy that we didn't have to worry about someone walking in.

We slept in the next day and went back to my house and saw someone waiting by my door.

"Hey Caroline ." Ethan said with a smirk.

(Zach finally meeting Ethan showdown next chapter.)