°8

A/N - Get ready for some angsty shit.

Yoongi felt like dying. And this time it was for many reasons. He felt like dying because he literally couldn't feel his feet after a whole day of practice, despite his shower and short rest. He felt like dying because the previous night he hadn't gone to sleep for getting all into working on a song for Bangtan's upcoming album. But now, he especially wanted to die because of what he was reading.

An anti fan website about Bts.

Why did he end up here in the first place? Yoongi's fingers had just clicked away on different things and he stumbled upon this. And why did he think reading it was an okay idea? He had no idea.

When Yoongi found a whole page dedicated just about him, his stressed out mind lost it and it seemed like he was stuck in a trance. Instead of stopping, he just kept on reading and reading,

Ugh, he calls himself a rapper? Does he even know what that is?

He is literally the worst dancer ever. Were they blind when they debuted him?

He's so ugly. All of them are ugly in the first place but he is definitely the worst one!

You see, Yoongi would regularly not give a fuck about what people thought about him. He was an idol, he was bound to have haters. Yoongi knows he has more fans than haters. But for some reason, his mind didn't want to process that fact at all. Instead, his tired, stressed out mind was just taking all the comments in and turning them into facts.

Yoongi put down his phone down and sulked, hitting his body against his bed. I hate myself.

~~~

It had been a few days after the certain 'Internet incident' Yoongi had the other night. The Rapper thought he was just going to forget about it, ignore them like he usually would, but he found himself sulking even more each day. The other members had noticed too by the second day but they followed their silent rule that they each had for each other. If a member looks like they have something on their mind, just wait until they are ready to open up to you about it. It was hard to keep that rule when they saw how depressing Yoongi walked around and it was especially hard the day they had a performance.

"Hey hyung, do I look okay?" Jimin asked Yoongi when he passed behind him. Jimin hadn't even turned back to look at the elder and had only kept his eye on the mirror, trying to fix his hair. Yoongi lightly smiled.

"Jimin-ah you look fine. Sexy even if that's something that'll make you finally believe me." Yoongi assured.

Jimin was the most insecure about their looks from all of them. He would literally stare at himself in the mirror trying to fix every single strand of hair that he may have possibly missed. No one gets why though, Jimin was one of the people (if not first) with the best looks in their group.

Yoongi continued staring at Jimin's reflection, who was now frowning again.

"But hyung..." Jimin tried coming up with some excuse about how bad he looked. That kind of actually made the rapper a little angry at how Jimin looks so perfect, and he didn't even see it.

Yoongi's mind suddenly wandered off to the hundreds of comments he read a few days ago. Min Yoongi is the ugliest one out of Bangtan.

"Jimin, like I said, you look fine and perfect." Yoongi flatly stated, eyes looking like if they were lighting up with fire. Jimin was oblivious though as he kept on picking at a strand of hair, trying to "fix it".