A Really Bad, Bad Day

A/N - This is a short break chapter from individualmemberxyoongi chapters.

This is a flashback chapter because many of you weren't satisfied with chapter 2 ;)

I made myself depressed while writing this chapter h a h a h a....good luck!

~~~

"I think Namjoon hyung said this before, but the time Yoongi was throwing a terrible tantrum that he broke one of our awards. I think it may have been one of our first awards too so it made all of us angry. It didn't last long though because after Yoongi cried after a spanking, all of our hearts broke..." - Q and A answers.

Yoongi wasn't having a good day.

First, he had awoken big, which was already a horrible start considering it was Sunday and it was usually his little days. He wanted to slip, but he just couldn't. It was an odd feeling that happened rarely and made Yoongi want to die. He hated those kind of days. It made him fall into a terrible mood for being stuck between headspaces.

"Oh, morning hyung." Jimin greeted with a hint of surprise at seeing his hyung still Big. Jungkook, who was tiredly resting his head on his arm over the armrest and sitting next to Jimin, looked up from the couch. An excited smile ghosted his lips.

"Are you going to slip today hyu- "

Jungkook slightly flinched when Yoongi walked straight towards the front door and slammed it behind him. Jungkook's shoulders fell.

"Maybe he has something on his mind? We'll just let him stay in the studio for a bit." Jimin commented after seeing Jungkook's excitement disappear. He eyed the maknae a bit.

"You okay, Kook?" He asked when the maknae only remained with a depressed pout as he went back to leaning on his arm. Jungkook shrugged.

" 'm gonna be in my room." Jungkook mumbled before standing up and heading to his room. Jimin frowned. 

There were two people in a foul mood today.

~~~

Yoongi had been staring blankly at his computer screen when his phone had rung. He had been simply sitting there, no form of inspiration coming at him at all. He felt horrible. He wanted to work, but not at the same time. Yoongi wanted to run around and play, but at the same time not? He hated everything about today.

"What?? Is he okay??"

And of course another thing got added to his terrible day.

"The doctors are checking on him, Yoongi-ah. But maybe it isn't anything serious at all. Don't worry." His mother's voice rang in his ear. 

Yoongi's grip on the phone clutched tighter. Don't worry? How was he not supposed to worry when he was just told that his father had collapsed and he was in the hospital? His previously illed father on top of that.

After the news being miserably dropped on him (and his mother scolding him that he better not call off his week's schedule to come visit because it was probably not serious) Yoongi decided to head back to the dorm after doing four hours of nothing.