He Called Me What?! Pt.2

A/N - Do you guys really think that low of me?? I am insulted. Haha jk, but no I'm still surprised no one had put all the clues together.

The members all sat at their dining table. They were all having breakfast on their free morning and it was...quiet. That itself was odd already.

"So...how's the new choreography going Hobi?" Namjoon forced out conversation. Like everyone else, the dancer was simply picking at his food and maybe taking a bite every so often. 

Hoseok didn't even spare a look and simply shrugged. He had his head resting on his hand as he continued to poke at the pancake in front of him.

Seokjin gave Namjoon a glance. The rapper shrugged. The eldest sighed and tried next.

"So...Tae." Jin called out. The vocalist actually looked up from his plate. "Are you planning to do anything today?" Seokjin asked.

Yoongi looked up from picking at his own breakfast. He stared at the singer with waiting eyes and watched Taehyung simply shrug as well with a blank face.

"I don't know. Nothing probably." Taehyung responded quietly. He took a bite and swallowed. Usually pancakes were his favorite. The fruits on it, the syrup, the taste of the fluffy sweetness itself. But now, it was simply stale and unappetizing for his stomach. His mood was ruining his food as well.

Jimin looked up from his plate. Unlike the others, he seemed as his usual self. The only reason why he was so quiet was because he still had guilt in him for what occured the previous night. The feeling had taken his appetite as well.

"Oh, Tae! Wanna play video games? Jungkookie, you, and I could compete?" Jimin tried to lift his best friend's mood. He gave an encouraging smile to the taller. Jimin wanted to do anything to make his friend feel better and start talking to him again. Taehyung had basically disappeared in his room all night after the event.

"Yeah, hyung. We could play!" Jungkook tried to help as well. He had the most terrible guilt swimming in him after what happened no less than twenty four hours ago. This was my fault, he would repeat to himself. The bruise on his head and his healing injured lip were physical reminders of the disappointment he created.

Taehyung looked up again. Yoongi noticed how the vocalist tried to fake a smile as much as he can.

"No, it's okay. I- I have a lot of plans today." Taehyung kindly rejected. "I should start getting ready." Taehyung added and stood up.

Yoongi frowned. "You just said you didn't have anything to do today, Taehyung." The rapper question the younger with a raised eyebrow. Taehyung stopped midway from his walk to the trash can. He let out an uneasy breathe at being caught in his lie.

Yoongi also realized how half his plate was still full. Taehyung not eating? This day was going insane.

"Can I hang out with you, hyung?"

All the members stared at the maknae. They didn't mean to since it was pressuring enough for Jungkook to simply ask the question, but all of them had been taken aback. They decided to all turn over to Taehyung instead since they realized they were making Jungkook uncomfortable. Taehyung was frozen on his spot.

"Um..." The vocalist didn't know what to say.

"I just really want to be alone today, Kook. Maybe another time." Taehyung mumbled before he dropped his plate onto the sink and practically ran out of the kitchen.