°16

"All of you, slow down!" Namjoon yelled from the couch. But, of course, he was instead met with the same loud steps from the boys that made the whole dorm shake like an earthquake.

"They're not going to pay attention to you." Hoseok laughed from the chair next to him, using his phone. Namjoon gave him a look, accepting that challenge. When he heard the loud steps coming closer, he grabbed the first person to pass in front of him. It was fortunately Yoongi.

"Hey, I said to slow down." Namjoon tried using a sort of strict voice. Hoseok laughed at the attempt.

"But, Daddy, Minnie and TaeTae gonna catch Yoongi!" the Little panted before he heard footsteps behind him. He yelped and ran off (faster) again to some room. Namjoon sighed. Jungkook and Jimin came in to the living room a second after the Little left.

"He went that way." Hoseok pointed to the complete opposite direction. The two panting boys mumbled a thanks and left off running again. Namjoon gave the other rapper a look.

"What? If they're not going to listen to you either way I should at least help Yoongi." Hoseok smirked. Namjoon rolled his eyes and slumped against the couch. A minute later, the dorm felt like an earthquake again and the leader couldn't take it anymore.

"Jin hyung! Make your kids stop running!" Namjoon yelled and stood up, angrily walking to the kitchen.

Jin raised an eyebrow and looked up from where he was washing the dishes. He saw Namjoon coming in with a pout on his face.

"What happened?" Jin asked.

Before Namjoon could answer, Hoseok entered the kitchen too. "He can't get the kids to stop running."

Jin immediately scoffed. "Nothing could ever make those kids stop until one of them gets tired."

Namjoon gave a dumbfounded look, "So there's nothing you could do to make the dorm stop shaking like an earthquake?" Since he wasn't usually home when they were playing around, he wasn't used to the mayhem. Jin shrugged.

"Yoongi, don't run so fast or you'll get hurt!" Jin yelled out. He got a 'mmhm!' as a response, making Jin shrug again.

"Like I said, there's nothing that can stop them. Unless someone gets tired, or someone gets hu- "

The three froze when they heard a loud crash and then a thump. Their body, and hearts, stopped until they heard a loud wail.

The hyung line immediately ran to the cries when they recognized it as Yoongi.

The three entered the living room, Taehyung and Jungkook seeming as if they just entered too from another room, and Jimin getting ready to kneel down. All of them turned their gaze to see Yoongi sobbing on the floor.

"Hey- Yoongi- it's okay. Calm down, baby," Namjoon said, trying to relax the Little. Yoongi continued sobbing loudly on the floor.

"What happened?" Hoseok asked, kneeling down next to Namjoon. He was rubbing Yoongi's back while Namjoon was trying to get Yoongi off the floor, failing.

"I- I don't know. We were playing and I-I was in the other room," Jimin stuttered, breaking as Yoongi loudly continued to sob as he was curled into a tight ball.

"He probably tripped over by the door," Jungkook quietly commented, watching as Yoongi continued to sob.

Yoongi was blabbering something but no one could understand behind his loud cries.

"Sweetheart, please let go so we can see what's wrong," Jin said, still trying to free Yoongi from the tight ball he was in. The Little didn't fully release himself. He stopped crying for a second just to say, "H-Hurts. Hurts l-lots, Dad-dy," and Yoongi went back to sobbing.