*66

A/N - This is a short(?) silly chapter that I wrote in my spare time. There will one more normal chapter until we finally find out what's wrong with Hobi~ I'm excited.

"Come here, baby." Jin couldn't help but sadly coo as Yoongi miserably wailed, face turning red from all the cries and screams.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked before putting down his backpack on the ground. He took Yoongi from Jin into his own arms when the little made desperate grabby hands at him. Yoongi wrapped his arms and legs tightly around Namjoon's body. He laid his head on his shoulder and slowly began to calm down. The familiar cologne of his caregiver made him easier to recognize in his current baby mindset.

"He accidentally bumped his forehead against the coffee table." Jungkook entered the room before handing Jin an ice pack. Namjoon and Jin frowned at just the thought.

"You guys are supposed to be watching him, you know. Where's Hoseok?" Jin asked for the 'responsible one' which honestly, didn't know if it was such a great idea based on the male's past mood swings.

Namjoon and Jin had been recording at the studio prior (well, supposedly), but came home as soon as they heard Yoongi had slipped into his headspace. Apparently not fast enough though.

Exactly a second afterwards, Hoseok came inside from the front door, phone in one hand. He seemed stressed out and a bit tired, but it faded once he saw Yoongi's tear streaked face.

"What happened? I literally stepped out for five minutes." He commented before taking Yoongi from Namjoon with a frown of his own. He sat down on the couch and sat Yoongi on his lap, letting the baby rest his head against his shoulder. Jimin stood behind the couch and held the ice pack for the boy.

Jin was surprised that Hoseok seemed to be calmer today than he had been the past week. Well, Hoseok had locked himself in his room all night (doing who knows what) after he kicked Jimin out, so that may have helped somehow. Maybe he found a way to relieve his stress out. Jin didn't care much about it at the moment and settled on just finding out himself later on.

"I thought you would learn by now that we are capable of doing a lot in just five minutes." Taehyung commented. Everyone looked towards him and glared. Taehyung gulped, deciding that he had to choose better on when to keep his mouth shut.

"He was crawling around and accidentally hit his forehead. He hadn't been in his headspace for long, so we didn't know he was in baby space." Jimin defended themselves to the mad looking main caregivers. They sighed though and decided to just let it go for now.

"So why were you outside Hobi? Did something happen?" Jin made sure to ask the down faced looking rapper. Although he was smiling and playing with Yoongi a bit, he still had an exhausted look in his eyes. It wasn't a sight the members liked to see.

"Apparently manager-nim forgot to tell us we are scheduled to perform on a music show tonight for some special event. He tried calling you at the studio, Joon, but you had already left. He also wants me to come in right now so we can talk about choreography things." Hoseok simply said before cheering up a bit by cooing at Yoongi. The mood was short lived though when everyone exclaimed about the information they were just told.

"What?! My mind isn't mentally prepared for a performance today!"

"Kook and I were supposed to have a rematch today!"