You Weren't Supposed To Find Out Pt.3

"How long have you been awake, huh?" Jin sent a fake angry look. It had been two hours since Yoongi had fell asleep and the last time Jin had checked up on him was an hour ago. Yoongi had been in his deep sleep state at that time and now when Jin went to go check up on him, he was the complete opposite. The Little was kneeled on his bed, coloring away in his coloring book and crayons scattered out on the bed.

Yoongi was startled at first when he heard someone enter, but when he looked up and saw Jin, he gave his gummy smile.

"Jinnie!" He exclaimed. Although Little Yoongi had only met Jin a few hours ago, he was already attached. Jin went over to sit down next to the Little and asked over his shoulder, "What are you coloring?"

Yoongi was always a bragger, Big or Little, so he didn't even hesitate to answer, "I colored the tree, a flower. And now I'm coloring the garden!" Yoongi smiled, eyes focused on his coloring. 

Jin sat there for a while, mostly watching Yoongi and being suprised how concentrated Yoongi looked.

"All done!" The Little eventually exclaimed, a bright proud smile on his face. "You're done?!" Jin smiled too, making Yoongi eagerly nod. Yoongi held up the book towards Jin and to be honest, Jin thought it was really pretty. It was so neat and colored well. That's when Jin got an idea. "Do you want me to hang it on the fridge Yoongi-ah?" 

Yoongi's eyes widened, "Really?!" He asked amazed. Jin nodded. "Well don't you think everyone should know how well Min Yoongi colors, huh?" Jin slightly tickled the younger's side. Yoongi giggled and oh my god that giggle, Jin melted. In all the years he has known Yoongi he doesn't know if he had ever heard that adorable giggle come out of Yoongi. The elder widely smiled, "Come on."

Yoongi excitedly locked his fingers around the elder's and clutched his teddy bear with the other. They both stood up and headed towards the door.

When Jin and Yoongi walked out, the first they heard was a groan. Jin raised his eyebrow and led both of them towards the sound. When they entered the living room, Hoseok was sitting bored on the couch, head resting on his arm (which was resting on the arm rest) as he stared at the TV. When Jin walked closer, he noticed the rapper was flipping through channels, only a second passing before he would change it again.

"Why isn't there anything good on?!" Hoseok exclaimed to the person who had just came in. The younger hadn't turned around so he didn't know that Jin and Yoongi were in back of him. The Little was interested by the TV since he never really experienced it while he was in Little Space that even the one second shows were interesting to him. Jin hadn't noticed at first until he was walking away towards the kitchen and whispered, "Let's go Yoongi-ah." But the Little didn't move. Jin was confused at first until he noticed how strong the younger was staring at the TV screen. His thoughts got confirmed when Hoseok changed the channel again and landed it on a kid's cartoon show. Yoongi let out a squeal of excitement.

That was when Hoseok finally turned around and the rapper's eyes widened when he saw that he had actually been talking to Jin and Yoongi. Hoseok wasn't prepared to see his Yoongi hyung or Little Yoongi, whatever Jin had explained to him.

He didn't know what to say so he kind of just stared at Jin and Yoongi back and forth. Jin had broken the silence first though.

"You like that Yoongi?" Jin looked down to the younger. Hoseok was confused at first until he realized he hadn't changed the channel yet. Yoongi shyly half nodded behind the teddy bear that was covering half his face. The Little had went back to being shy when he saw that Hoseok had finally noticed him.

"Then why don't you go sit with Seokie and watch TV for a while, hm? I'll go hang up your picture." Jin smiled. 

"Hyung-"