A/N

I.. love you guys more than anything. You guys have helped me so much with both my situation and just encouraging me as a writer. I actually get freaked out when I post, it says 0 views one second, and then I leave for five minutes and more than 60 people have read my shit. I am so fucking thankful for you guys.

And no, this isn't a random chapter where I get emotional over you guys cause you know, we don't need tears right now haha.

I did this chapter because I am doing this thing I am calling:

#igivebecauseiknowhowitfeelstowant

OR WHAT OTHERS MIGHT CALL IT

A GIVEAWAY

Yes, a giveaway because I love you guys so fucking much.

Yes, although I am still technically homeless for the moment and don't even have an address, you guys have helped me so so so much in my toughest times, it's unbelievable. You guys made me happy and now it's my turn to make someone else happy.

WITH THE COLLABORATION OF AN ANGEL @pandacake27 ,

WE ARE GIVING AWAY:

ONE BTS ALBUM: YOU NEVER WALK ALONE

And

1 KPOP MASK

One winner will be receiving both of these items.

(((*Cough*cough* I gave a hint when I asked you guys' favorite albums...I mean...wHat)))

Please Please Please go follow the angel PandaCake27 on Wattpad and @/pandachibi27 on ao3 who was willing to donate this album for you guys. She is literally the sweetest person alive, thank you so much, I'm still crying.

To Enter:

Go find this picture on my Instagram:

Instagram: @/samantha.boc

And comment what is your favorite chapter of this book/how you found this book/what you like about it

You could choose any of those three options or do all of them if you want, but only one entree is counted. One per person. I will like your comment which means you have been entered in the giveaway.

The giveaway will end exactly in a month so April 9. I want people to get a chance.

Make sure if you're underage, you have permission to give me your address to send it to you. I swear I won't like give it out or anything!!!

I really hope my irl friends don't see this....oh well.

Yes, that is it. I will be posting more updated information about it in the author notes of future chapters if I have to, so stay in the look out for that.

Okay it's 1am, I should probably sleep now.

Good Luck~

P.S. I didn't name this chapter 'GIVEAWAY!!' so an onlooker could just skip to this chapter. I want a real reader, who reads all my stuff, to win the album~