A Bad Spill Pt.1

A/N - You guys are going to hate me~ :)

"Yes hyung, he's fine." Namjoon sighed into his phone.

"Of course he's still in one piece! I've taken care of him before and not broke him in half." Namjoon slightly smiled into the phone. The leader clicked away on his computer as he tried balancing the phone between his ear and shoulder. The moving chair he sat on squeaked a bit from the shake of his leg. He sighed into his phone again when Jin still hadn't finished his warnings.

"He's just playing by himself right now while I work on some songs. No, he's not bothering me, hyung." Namjoon responded to the phone again.

"Okay, finish your recording with Tae and Jimin then. I'm fine, I swear! If it makes you worry less, maybe Hobi and Jungkookie will be done practicing before you guys and join me." The leader tried reassuring him.

Honestly, he didn't think his reassuring was true. When Hoseok and Jungkook want to dance, they dance. For hours and hours and hours. If anything, the both group of boys will be done at the same time.

"Where is he? I just told you he's play- Oh. Where'd he go?" Namjoon turned his body a bit and saw the abandoned toys on the ground. There were scatters cars and coloring books along with crayons laying forgotten on the ground. Namjoon's eyebrows creased. Where did he go?

A second later,

"Boo!" Yoongi popped out from between Namjoon's legs. He began laughing with his eyes turning into crescents and gummy smile in display when Namjoon faced him with a real shocked look.

"Stop worrying hyung, I found him." Namjoon said into the phone with a smile before pressing the speaker button. By this time, Yoongi had already climbed onto Namjoon's lap, back laying on the younger's chest.

"Say Hi to the daddy so I can have proof." Namjoon whispered into Yoongi's ear before resting his chin on the little's shouler and wrapping his arm around Yoongi's front.

"Hi daddy!" Yoongi yelled into the phone before relaxing his head back down.

"Hi my little troublemaker." Jin's voice rang throughout the quiet studio. Yoongi smiled along with Namjoon cuddling him closer.

"God damnit Joon. We've lost him enough times already! Do you want to give me a fucking reason on why I shouldn't tru- " Namjoon's eyes widened before turning off the speaker and putting it back to his ear.

"I swear hyung, we said we weren't going to curse around him anymore! You're ruining his ears more!" He said into his phone.

He looked over to Yoongi, but thankfully the sleepy little didn't register anything. He only shifted his position so now his legs were hanging over each of Namjoon's thighs and had his head laying on his daddy's shoulder. The little had woken up early today so he called an unexpected nap time right now. Not that the leader was going to complain.

It was silent on the phone for a second until Jin's voice suddenly yelled through the phone.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT I WAS PUT ON SPEAKER! I SWEAR I BETTER NOT STILL BE ON IT!- " Namjoon winced at how loud the other could be. He had the phone away from his ear by a couple of inches. His hyung wasn't even on speaker but his loud voice filled the entire room.