*59

A/N - JiminxYoongi

This chapter was made in honor for making my ten hour wait to get into Ellen (which was a waste because I got cut off by THREE people) seem not like a total fail because of our favorite mochi. I STILL CANNOT BELIEVE JIMIN WAS FIVE FEET AWAY FROM ME IN HIS CAR. THAT PRECIOUS ANGEL PRACTICALLY HAD HIS FACE AGAINST THE GLASS AND SENT US HEARTS AND KISSES. THANK YOU MY PRECIOUS MOCHI. I CAN NOW DIE IN PEACE. I NOW KNOW YOU ARE REAL AND AS BEAUTIFUL IN REAL LIFE.

PS. I SAW NAMJOON AND JUNGKOOK'S SILHOUETTE AND JIN'D BACK TOO SO WINNING I GUESS.

"No! The sun light! I'm melting!" Yoongi tried to grab desperately onto the door that was closing behind him. Jimin was struggling to drag him out the building.

"Hyung! Stop being dramatic! It's not that bad. You have to get out of that smelly hell hole studio for at least one day!" Jimin yelled as he continued to try to drag his hyung out.

"Yah! I enjoy my smelly hell hole studio for your information!" Yoongi yelled. He struggled to hold onto the door and with Jimin's harsh pulling, he unfortunately let go of it. Now all he had hold of was the door frame which was now his last savior. God, he could feel the sun rays hitting his body already. How could anyone stand going outside?

"Hyung! Come on! I already have a perfect day planned out so we can hang out!" Jimin commented as he continued to pull onto Yoongi's arm. He was glad that he was now a whole centimeter taller because with one strong pull, he was able to make the rapper finally let go of the door frame. Jimin cried in victory and Yoongi cried in failure, hating the second he made eye contact with the sun.

"What? You seriously planned a whole fucking date for us? Sorry, but I'm not interested in you like that." Yoongi huffed as he pulled his jacket onto hinself more. 

Jimin rolled his eyes. "I didn't say it was a date, hyung. I said it's a hang out. No offense, but I wouldn't be able to stand you either, smelling like your stinky studio." Jimin teased.

Yoongi tsked. "Fine. Then I'll just return to my stinky studio where I am loved and make sure to write someone fewer lines for our comeba- "

"No! Hyung! I'm kidding! Ugh, let's just go already!" Jimin grabbed Yoongi's arm again and pulled him towards a different direction. Yoongi could only groan in protest as he saw the familiar building grow distant.

~~~

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"Nooo."

"Come on hyung, I've been staring at you all day and I know you want to!"

"Okay, first of all, that's fucking creepy Jimin and second- "

"Hyung! Stop changing the subject! Why don't you want to?"

"Because we're in public, Jimin!"

"So! We're at the zoo and I know you want to slip and run around and pet all the animals. You've been stuck in your studio all week again, hyung, just relax today! Please?" Jimin begged the older, holding onto his arm with pleading eyes. Yoongi stared at the ground with his usual dark look.