Uncles Are More Fun!

A/N - I'm so sorry for the long wait, but orginally I had this entire plan alongside Inkitt (I got invited to their Reader Royalty's Program), but...they haven't responded in a while and I'm tired of making you guys wait. I'll deal with the consequences later but you guys deserve this. Thank you for the long wait and I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

“Hey hyung. I'm going to go over to hang out with Yugyeom and-”

Jungkook paused from stepping another foot forward when he caught the image of Namjoon and Jin’s faces just inches away from each other on the couch. Jin had his fingers dug into Namjoon's hair while the latter had his hand on Jin’s neck. Their lips were merely a centimeter apart.

“Um, am I, should I-” Jungkook was at a loss for words as he began to take a step back.

What the fuck were his hyungs doing that they needed to be that close?!

“I'm helping Namjoon take out his contacts!” Jin quickly defended himself as he saw Jungkook's face distort from confusement into absolutely mortified. The eldest was quick to raise up his hand and reveal the tiny circular glass to the maknae as proof to his statement.

The maknae’s mouth formed into an O.

“Oh. Um. Right. Okay.” He awkwardly said and began to walk back to his room. His cheeks were a bright red and hot. All intentions of telling his hyungs that he was leaving soon vanished.

“Wait! Jungkook- “ The leader and eldest watched as the maknae practically ran away with a flushed face. Jungkook gave them the response of his door shutting close.

Jin groaned once they were alone again and sat back against the couch with a huff. Namjoon sighed and felt defeated as well.

“Okay, that wasn't even fair this time! You were actually taking out my contacts. I wasn't even sucking off on you or anything this time- “

Jin’s eyes widened and he slightly slapped the younger's shoulder. “Yah! Never say 'sucking off on you’ as a synonym for kissing ever again, Kim Namjoon!” The oldest’s face and ears turned into a bright red. Jin tried to relinquish all the thoughts that had been brought up by those words, but it only made it worse. Of course he loved Namjoon, but they hadn’t dated enough to do...you know...that.

Usually Namjoon would laugh at Jin’s tomato face whenever he got embarrassed (it was cute), but unfortunately his own cheeks had a change of color as well. He cleared his throat after realizing what he said and nervously stood up.

“Well, I guess we should start going- “ Namjoon was about to part ways from each other. They had already gotten (wrongfully, may he add) caught by their maknae. They couldn't stay with each other for too long or it will be suspicious.

Jin didn't seem to like that thought by the way his soft eyes narrowed and a frown was replaced instead.

“No, you're not leaving yet Joonie. If Jungkook thought he saw us kissing then I at least want a kiss. It's only fair.” Jin reasoned.

He didn't await a response from the younger because before Namjoon could even open his mouth to say anything, he was pulled back down and pulled in closer to Seokjin. Passionate lips against his own made his mind stop thinking for a moment. Well, Jin was right. No one's home either way and Jungkook ran off to his room. They could at least have this peaceful time to themselves.